A1 Grantham this morning

Anybody else get stuck there? Or why both carriageways were closed at A52 junction?

It was a “police incident” of some sort.

m.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Travel- … story.html

When I was sat around waiting I went for a wonder. Spoke to a few others who reckoned there was suicidal person on A52 bridge. Wasn’t sure if it was true. Wish I’d gone through town instead though.

i live just off the a1 after the Melton exit ( on the left as you climb the hill) ,in winter when leaves have fallen we can clearly see a1 ,amazing how many times there stationary traffic ,what amazes me more is that in all the years travelling up too nwk ( 10+ yrs) I’ve never been late for work , stuck on way too work ,but been sat on it many a hour trying too get home if I didn’t realise early enough too cut back way ,and been sat on it again for hours in truck when passing Grantham up too work .
Often ring Mrs ,my girl and warn them a1 is stationary don’t come that way home ( unless Mrs has ■■■■■■ me off then I let her stew in it for hours :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Earlsfield Dozy?

theantbox:
Earlsfield Dozy?

Can’t be from there as he’s a regular poster. If he lived there he’d either have had his computer stolen by now or he’d be in prison with the rest of the population.

Or no job…

theantbox:
Earlsfield Dozy?

no lord no ( though I was a regular in the giro years ago :blush: :blush: :blush: ), live opposite harlaxton rd service station , nice culdesac ,or it was up until about 10 years ago ,then the rabble moved in :wink: