A1 grantham speed camera

ROG:

eric the judge:
When my car satnav reads 70 my speedo reads 77 and my car is only 5 years old

They can be 10% out on over read
On the flat the satnav will give the true speed

I am surprised to hear of a 5 year old car that reads that much over. Would be interested to know the make. My wife bought a brand new Mini Countryman in 2015 and it was only 1 mph over.
Have checked a few including my own and have found none to be more that 3 mph.

Noremac:
Hmmm, Green Devil a member for a whole 12 days now. Not even got “senior member” stripes yet.

The mask is already slipping. :laughing: What a hypocrite. :unamused:

jakethesnake:

Noremac:
Hmmm, Green Devil a member for a whole 12 days now. Not even got “senior member” stripes yet.

You are way off the mark Jake; let me explain.

I’ve been reading for a few years now (mostly the old lorries forum because that’s my main interest) but never felt the urge to post. Then came a thread to which I wanted to reply, so I created an account and did so. Any information or suppositions (correct or otherwise) I have about anybody on here is gleaned purely from the interactions between yourselves that I have read.

There are some very experienced and knowledgeable people on here and some great characters with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately there are also those who wish to make mischief (make up your own mind which group you are in) and the former are being gradually driven away by the latter to the detriment of all.

There is no mask and there is no hypocrisy Jake, because I have nothing to hide. Joining up and starting to post has not been all that pleasant so far. It’s been a bit like walking into one of those flat-roofed pubs you get on council estates; the ones where you have to show your organ donor card when you first order a pint. You have to decide whether to hang about and see what happens or neck your beer in one and exit stage left.

Maybe things will change; if they don’t they’ll stay as they are.

Green Devil:

jakethesnake:

Noremac:

I’ve been reading for a few years now (mostly the old lorries forum because that’s my main interest) but never felt the urge to post. Then came a thread to which I wanted to reply, so I created an account and did so. Any information or suppositions (correct or otherwise) I have about anybody on here is gleaned purely from the interactions between yourselves that I have read.

There are some very experienced and knowledgeable people on here and some great characters with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately there are also those who wish to make mischief (make up your own mind which group you are in) and the former are being gradually driven away by the latter to the detriment of all.

There is no mask and there is no hypocrisy Jake, because I have nothing to hide. Joining up and starting to post has not been all that pleasant so far. It’s been a bit like walking into one of those flat-roofed pubs you get on council estates; the ones where you have to show your organ donor card when you first order a pint. You have to decide whether to hang about and see what happens or neck your beer in one and exit stage left.

Pay no heed Mr Devil. Time after time he’s proved himself to be the main ingredient in cabbage soup.

Green Devil:

jakethesnake:

Noremac:

Yeah ok I will take your word for it for now. I don’t come on here to make mischief but this forum is a little different to most as you will find out. You are quite correct there a lot of knowledgeable posters but they tend to stay away from the local clowns. :laughing:

New posters are rarely welcomed on here. Other forums though it’s a different story. :wink:

Which one of the two above ^^^^ would you rather go on the ■■■■ with?

Btw, this isn’t me launching a Presidential campaign ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Which one of the two above ^^^^ would you rather go on the ■■■■ with?

Btw, this isn’t me launching a Presidential campaign ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not a campaign for election, mate?
I’d go for a pint with you, but you wouldn’t get my vote for anything, except yo be the person paying the bill maybe.
The bloke you’d like to go down the pub with would not be how I choose an accountant or a surgeon, so it wouldn’t be how I choose someone go regulate them.

PS Green Devil , Never prove anyone wrong otherwise you will be barraged with a mountain of abuse thereafter. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
PS Green Devil , Never prove anyone wrong otherwise you will be barraged with a mountain of abuse thereafter. :laughing:

PS Snake try not to always be right when your not you might get on better
Then again

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

Then again

Neither are you Robbie me old mate

DickyNick:

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

Then again

What ever your calling yourself today Rowleydick nick Jayne snake whatever, do not refer to me as mate, you’ve done it twice now it ain’t never going to happen

robthedog:

DickyNick:

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

Then again

What ever your calling yourself today Rowleydick nick Jayne snake whatever, do not refer to me as mate, you’ve done it twice now it ain’t never going to happen

What about me robbie dog? You are just so charming although a little muddled. :laughing:

Nah I think you and me would good pals in real life Robbie my mate.

jakethesnake:

Then again
[/quote]
[/quote]
What about me robbie dog? You are just so charming although a little muddled. :laughing:
[/quote]
Hello dicksnake I thought you were ignoring trolls ?
And I was on your ignore list
Just proves what a prat you are write so much crap you can’t remember what you’ve wrote or have you not realised you’ve logged in as anyway goodbye Dicksnake I won’t waste anymore of my time on you

Regardingis my speedo Jake my car is a Skoda Yeti 2.0lt diesel automatic 4x4. The Satnav is a TomTom so perhaps they both read slightly out.

eric the judge:
Regardingis my speedo Jake my car is a Skoda Yeti 2.0lt diesel automatic 4x4. The Satnav is a TomTom so perhaps they both read slightly out.

Thanks Eric, just interested to know.