A1 Grantham roadworks

If your comming up the a1 from down south( northbound) you’ll need to come off at the notts a52 jct and take the a52 across to Bingham then a46 to nwk,there’s signs telling you in advance the a1 is closed at gonerby moor but normally they’d cone it off so you have to use that route.
But they’ve not done that the last few nights,a1 at gonerby is not shut but you’ll find when you get to long Bennington it is closed and the diversion is southbound back down the a1 I guess to come off on the a52 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: ,.
Last night a couple of lads tried to get through Bennington and got in a bit of a pickle with it,roads that dint look do-able if you don’t know them so I sorted them out and they followed me the back road to nwk and I put them back on a1.
They were saying what I was saying even though there’s signs saying its shut its normally coned to take you onto diversion,not take you ten mile up a1 to turn you round and send you back.
I think it’s shut up to 22 nd but not 100% sure,you can risk it if you want but don’t be surprised if you have to go back down a1 and waste time,would explain back road but not best road in truck

Dates wrong,it up to this sat I think

Do know what time it reopens
:question:

Is this just overnight closures or daytime as well ■■
I’m heading up that way tomorrow.

martinviking:
Is this just overnight closures or daytime as well ■■
I’m heading up that way tomorrow.

Overnight Martin. Dunno times though.

2000 to 0600 they did open it up at 0500 this morning though

Thanks Chaps.