A1 closure Newark area

Passed an advance warning sign this morning A1 n/b between Newark and the BP garage stating that the road will be closed from 8pm 'til 6am every night for 5 weeks commencing 10/03/12. Didn’t notice any s/b signs but it’ll be carnage no doubt. Just a quick heads up to you night men and early starters.

Northbound only I think. Diversion is past the sugar factory and up to Ollerton :laughing:

yer its not a biggy . i drive nights regular . going to thurock with a load tomorrow and then backloading near basildon back up to donny. still doable!

“Newark area” ?
I thought the main routes near Newark were I-95 to the east and US 1 though it :laughing:

A616/A614

There’s a fake speed camera in someone’s garden as you come down the hill at Ompton.

Contraflow:
A616/A614

There’s a fake speed camera in someone’s garden as you come down the hill at Ompton.

But ofton theres a van with a real one sat on the blokes drive where said fake one is

holliefabbabe:

Contraflow:
A616/A614

But ofton theres a van with a real one sat on the blokes drive where said fake one is

+1

Not in the middle of the night though. :wink: