A1 Catterick

Anyone else sat here south? Was flowing great then come to a halt at the half mile mark about a hour back, traffic bird still not said anything about a closure south.

Doomsday is upon us!

Luckily no!!!
The weather has given me an early finish potentially, if the boss doesnt ring me back then head for home lol

heard there was about 40 miles of the A1 (including the newly opened bit) closed due to flooding

chicane:
heard there was about 40 miles of the A1 (including the newly opened bit) closed due to flooding

Dishforth to Darlington section was shut…

dishforth (a19 turn off ) all way up to jct60 bradbury services closed north bound and according to radio same south bound and police say wont open until tomorrow morning. not sat there but i did sit and crawl for 2 1/2 hrs on a1 from tuxford to markham moor this morning missed traffic report when filled up at cromwell service then got buggred

I tipped in Worksop at 10:00 and finally made it to my trailer swap in Prudhoe at 14:10, A1 was shut at gates head when i got up there, so had more muckin about to do.A1, A19, A1231, a167, A167m, A1 south, A695, was a mission.

Left Prudhoe at 14:10, arrived back at Goole at 18:30, A1, A689, A177, A19, A1,M62

9 hours 57 driving.

All for a bit of rain, can’t wait till it starts snowing again…