A word of warning

One of our drivers was in bar simba this week, and when he woke up both barrels had been removed from his doors. Luckily no one got in.

bar simba

Where is that ?

What vehicle are we talking - FH, TGA, 4-series ?

its south of castellon in spain

It has always been a bit dodgy round there, I usually park at the ustairs downstairs, but shower before I get there

jimti:
It has always been a bit dodgy round there, I usually park at the ustairs downstairs, but shower before I get there

Out of the two I always considered simba to be the safer but after seeing the damage done to the locks I might have to reconsider that.

Upstairs downstairs at Nules?

Scotchbaz:
Upstairs downstairs at Nules?

that’s the one…but I only go downstairs :smiley:

:laughing: Yeah yeah and my brother’s the King of Somalia. Not been there in ages. If those walls could talk :open_mouth:

Always been a bit dodgy there, always stick my Protek locks on there. Spain is feeling the pinch due to the Credit crunch, so more thieve’s appear, just keep your wits about you

safest place to park in that area is restaraunt piero, its the one with the truck wash at the side.
they have security guard at nite and if you buy him a coffee every now and then he gets to remember certain trucks and seems to keep a good eye on things