A word of caution

brit pete:
Why worry who does what or is any thing ,we are all members of a trucker site just trying to better our selves where we have not enough knowledge and by passing on to others any tips we can that we have learnt or been taught whilist working, JUST A LITLE OFF TREAD PERHAPS BUT
when the father of the now king of Jordon WAS on the air as a Amateur
radio-operator, he never thought to say who is was ,WHY because it does not matter,There are more than likely persons who members but work in the
enforcement field in one way or the other, it is illrevelent as we are not intrested in what a person DOES-or DID in that respect we are intrested in the member for her or him self, so forget anything else,

Sadly we don’t live in that ideal world anymore Pete. Now it’s a case of having to watch your back wherever you go because the world is full of two-faced back-stabber’s who have nothing better to do with their time but stick their beaks into other people’s business and try to make their life hell and a good number of them are to be found on these forums too :unamused: .

tartanraider:
Some of the topics of discussion on here recently shouldn’t be on here or anywhere else on the net. I refer to people discussing some of the naughties they’ve been up to. Now I’m not claiming to be whiter than white 'cos I’m not, but recently i came across a story in the press where someone was bragging on some forum about their misdemeanours they’d got away with. Guess what ? Some plod tracked them down from the forum and NICKED them. Don’t say i didn’t tell you… :wink:

Makes you laff really, when you think about it, with all the increased crime over the past years, murders, ■■■■, gang shootings, theft, terroism, the list goes on, the plod obviously feel that they would be better clicking and observing a forum rather than actually being outside and chasing proper criminals! hhhhhmmmmmmm

Where are the old bill when ya need em? sitting behind a desk clicking on the internet… mate of mine called the old bill about a neighboroughly dispute, the guy next door was chasing his daughter of 8-9yrs of age around the estate! what was the response… were not interested! He’s done nothing wrong!!!

What has happened to freedom of speach? Express your views and or experiences and they’ll have you for it…

I know nothing and i’ve been doing nothing!

Tiggz ■■

Rob K sorry mate but you are wrong completely,yes there are people like what you descibe but like a coin there are two sides to every debate and sorry
i like my side better ,

brit pete:
Rob K sorry mate but you are wrong completely,yes there are people like what you descibe but like a coin there are two sides to every debate and sorry
i like my side better ,

You’ll change your mind when it happens to you Pete, and believe me, one day it will :confused: .

talking about the police :open_mouth:

what ever happened to trafficcop ?

CM:
For no other reason than satisfying my curiosity, it would be good to know how many members are Officer’s. They would be a very good source of info.

My not a officer :laughing:
but ask yourself how many officers in Parttime on the Road and know whats goingon

neil46:

He didnt quiter know what the law was about and left in a hail of embarresment.

■■■■… i was just going to mention my ramraiding exploits ala sweeney… ■■■■… i just did…
DONT TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Well, I never knew Krankee was an ex officer!!

and quite honestly, I couldn’t give a monkeys if he was still serving!! because if anyone was that stupid to broadcast a BLATANT breaking of the law on here then they deserve to get caught and locked up!!

I, like many others on here, have obviously “bent the rules” often but you never hear me bragging about it on here!

TheBear:
Well, I never knew Krankee was an ex officer!!

and quite honestly, I couldn’t give a monkeys if he was still serving!! because if anyone was that stupid to broadcast a BLATANT breaking of the law on here then they deserve to get caught and locked up!!

I, like many others on here, have obviously “bent the rules” often but you never hear me bragging about it on here![/b]
[/quote]
> TheBear:
> Except for when coming from Duisberg (when I usually gross about 25 tonnes) we nearly always come in overweight. Thank gawd there isn’t a weighbridge at Calais!!![/b]
> [/quote]
> > TheBear:
> > we load strawberry plants in Holland too. Know how heavy they are?? 1.4 tonnes a pallet!!! and if he can he will load us with 26 pallets!! It is normal for us to come in at over 50 tonnes with those on![/b]
> > [/quote]
> > What company do you work for again? Not Alan Knight’s in S.Hampshire who run on Dutch plates, is it Austin?

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: ooops.

I dont know the law that well, but i think that you may find that it would be impossible to enter imformation written on an open forim as the only evidence to convict someone, you could possibly get your collar felt, but you would have to repeat in a statement written or verbal, and whilst under caution the claims attributed to you on the forum, other wise a decent lawyer would run a coach and horses through it. obviously if you claim something where hard evidence is available then you would start to get into trickier position, but all would not be lost because self incrimination is inadmisable in court, just ask the scottish women who got away with drink driving even though she openly admitted it to a police officer, she was giving a witness statement and not under caution. Personly i’ve never had bother with traffic cops, its the beurocrats mainly in lincoln i cant stand, and luckly neither can most coppers :wink:

eddie snax:
I dont know the law that well, but i think that you may find that it would be impossible to enter imformation written on an open forim as the only evidence to convict someone, you could possibly get your collar felt, but you would have to repeat in a statement written or verbal, and whilst under caution the claims attributed to you on the forum, other wise a decent lawyer would run a coach and horses through it. obviously if you claim something where hard evidence is available then you would start to get into trickier position, but all would not be lost because self incrimination is inadmisable in court, just ask the scottish women who got away with drink driving even though she openly admitted it to a police officer, she was giving a witness statement and not under caution. Personly i’ve never had bother with traffic cops, its the beurocrats mainly in lincoln i cant stand, and luckly neither can most coppers :wink:

Sorry,but in most Countries is it enough to say or write it once to stay at Court
In many Country is it also enough to hear or read it once without raporting to Officers in knowledge of a Crime or somethings like that :laughing:

neil46:

na neil z’d cars or dixon of dock green was far better.evening all :laughing: :laughing:

fred Kanka:
Sorry,but in most Countries is it enough to say or write it once to stay at Court
In many Country is it also enough to hear or read it once without raporting to Officers in knowledge of a Crime or somethings like that :laughing:

I’m no Lawyer but i think you’ll find that in English law, that unless you admit to writing or have witness’s to a verbal statment, or substantiating evidence, then a written statement for which it cannot be conclusively proved that you are the author will have no standing in court, and as such no prosecution would take place on such evidence. Any statment made on an open forum would as such not stand legal scutiny, without further evidence, or addmission of responsibilty. :wink: but dont quote me on this :wink:

Got to agree with that, they wouldnt be able to prosecute someone with no other evidence that what was written on a message board, the CPS wouldnt even consider taking it to court without concrete evidence.

even if it was ,you can still change your statement,and as many times as you wish