A Week in Trucks.. with Guy Martin

Commercial Motor TV - in association with Daf Trucks
• Exclusive interview with bike racing legend Guy Martin

• Guy take’s over the role of CM magazine editor and tells us about being the world’s most famous truck fitter
    • We visit Isle of Man haulier Manx Carriers
    • Testing Scania’s new 1150hp V8 engine

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Though I agree that he is a pretty usefull motorcyclist I am at a loss as to how he and his sideburns now get to lecture us about transport

David

Someone needs to front the program and a truck mechanic is not a bad option. He’s down to earth and reminds me of a young Fred Dibnah. Very watchable and better than most crap you see on tv these days IMO.

What a boy

Proper down to earth fella with a genuine enthusiasm for anything I’ve ever seen him do.

Heard a few interviews with him, and when asked what he likes most, out of everything he does, Speed records, racing, presenting, etc etc etc, always says his day job, wakes up at 5am, smiling at the fact that he can get paid to go and bugger about with trucks all day. I remember him making quite a point of telling Chris Evans, “I’m Volvo trained, you know!”

Could listen and watch Guy all day long. Busy reading his 2nd book that Santa left me. Would love for him to win a TT this year.

I want one of them boats[have to win the lotto/euro first though]

PaulNowak:
Proper down to earth fella with a genuine enthusiasm for anything I’ve ever seen him do.

Heard a few interviews with him, and when asked what he likes most, out of everything he does, Speed records, racing, presenting, etc etc etc, always says his day job, wakes up at 5am, smiling at the fact that he can get paid to go and bugger about with trucks all day. I remember him making quite a point of telling Chris Evans, “I’m Volvo trained, you know!”

I agree,very down to earth,kind of bloke you would have no problem talking to

Should have given him (and his mate he did the barge thing with) Top Gear, and given him carte blanche to give it a whole new format.