A week in trucks now with added Guy Martin

Episode 3 is out today … youtube.com/watch?v=9likcHwlquA

I am not one for magazines, but is it available for an online subscription/download, for a tablet or kindle version, it s got to the point I have seen all the films the world has so its back to reading, which is nice :smiley:

Thanks from me - We, sorry, you guys move on. Guy Martin is both a Nutter and a brilliant mechanic/ driver/ presenter. He would do well to apply for the Top Gear job. Chris Evans is a (lb), Jim.

jmc jnr:
Thanks from me - We, sorry, you guys move on. Guy Martin is both a Nutter and a brilliant mechanic/ driver/ presenter. He would do well to apply for the Top Gear job. Chris Evans is a (lb), Jim.

he was offered a role in the new top gear but turned it down because it would interfere with his day job so he said

Thanks for that Scotstrucker. You cannot blame the guy. Clarkson and his team are an impossible act to follow. But guy Martin would fill that space better than anybody else. RIP Top Gear. Back to the thread- well done for keeping us armchair “warriors” informed. Todays lorries are like the Space Shuttle to me. Jim.