A wee teaser

The intro thread got me looking through my music collection. :smiley: and links between artists.

So what is the link between…

Crosby Stills and Nash

and

Bob Dylan

They both formed alliances and toured (at different times) with Neil Young

Dylan and Young did play together, but not the answer I’m after. :wink:

Did they play at Woodstock together or sleep with Joan Bayez

Crosby, Stills Nash and Young did play at Woodstock

Bob Dylan didn’t

Joan Baez did and was 6mth pregant, so I’ll let you decide on whether they slept together or not. :laughing:

they share the same drug dealer

Come on behave. :laughing:

It’s a musical connection!

i know its not musical but they have limited edition californian wine after them. :laughing:

I know this…I know this…I know this…I don’t know this :frowning:
I have now spent over 3 hours on Google and still don’t have an answer…I haven’t even started the “to do” list either… :open_mouth:

Apart from the fact they both sung anti-vietnam war songs (along with a 1,000 others) the only link I see is a drummer called Dallas Taylor who has played drums on albums for both parties…please, kill me now :unamused:

He did, session drummer, but not the link.

As for wine… well I don;t drink wine. :laughing: :laughing:

Well all I have left is the No Nukes/Musicians United for Safe Energy concert in the late 70’s which he appeared with Joab Baez, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty and others in Pasadena… :confused:

Look back into the '60s

the byrds

…OK, I’m done for the night, I did find some stuff on Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, and Graham Nash…Rikki will have a heart attack this time of night if i post it…so i will wait until 0300 GMT… :wink:

easy rider

The only link I can think of is Columbia Records. Though CSN might be a bit vague as it was The Byrds (David Crosby) that was with the label from '64 - '73. At the sametime as Dylan, before he left to produce his own records.

All will be revealed later. :smiley:

NASHville Skyline…released by Dylan??