A vile act!

A vile act!

That is ■■■■■■■ disgusting and the person responsible is probably the same person who has us banned from using facilities.

There’s some filthy scumbags about, who ever did this needs sacking

not justifying whats been done because that is bad enough but why after they did it didn’t they just throw it away ? I think one of their employee,s has a serious mental issue and next time I park near a langdons truck ill be keeping my doors locked …

I love the way the author is hedging their bets, “this vile scum bag will be shot at dawn, tones down to: they will, potentially, maybe be subjected to our disciplinary procedure…”

Obviously a prank played on another driver, bet it was right next to the night heater vent. I doubt you’d forget your bag of ■■■■.

I done one day on an agency before I went to Wisemens. The last driver left a bottle of ■■■■ in the cab behind the seat.

That is disgusting and I hope the culprit gets sacked.

Silver_Surfer:
Obviously a prank played on another driver

Prank or not I hope the disgusting [zb] gets sacked.

hope it was at the dover site because I wouldn’t mind working for them ? must keep an eye on their vacancy board lol :smiley:

Mitigating factors: driver caught short- refused toilet facilities at delivery location, deceided best thing for it was to nip one off but forgot to dispose of evidence.
Toilet paper points to at least a basic grasp of personal hygeine and cleaning ones ring.

In reality probably lucky it wasn’t just left on the bunk with out any bagging, dirty bugger.

Bet the poop hits the fan when he/she gets caught.

There you go, that’s the kind of person the job attracts.

Couldn’t help laughing a bit at the “our vehicles are not toilets” line though… :blush:

nobody will be dipping into his custard creams.

if that happened in our yard there would be a right stink about it!

I drive a bag of ■■■■ but I don’t ■■■■ in it. If I ■■■■ in the tipper though, would I need to fill in a waste transfer ticket or just create a barcode on one?
Could the culprit of the original bag of ■■■■ get sacked I wonder? Surely the disciplinary procedure would need to say “For defecating in a company vehicle-gross misconduct”?
Indeed, the conduct was very gross.

“they will be potentially subject to the company’s disciplinary procedures

I bet that threat will make them crap themselves, whoever they are.

That is absolutely disgusting. If it was my company I would give him the sack without questions and make sure that his next employer knows what he did! ■■■■■■■ gross! No respect at all!

mickyblue:
I done one day on an agency before I went to Wisemens. The last driver left a bottle of ■■■■ in the cab behind the seat.

How do you know it was ■■■■? It could have been apple juice… unless of course you opened it and sniffed it? :open_mouth:

As for the bag of ■■■ found behind the seat in the OP; I’d say obvious agency driver is obvious. Nobody’s getting sacked because he hasn’t got a job anyway. :laughing:

It reminds me of when I was at school, some guy ■■■■ in another guys PE sock got named and shamed in assembly :laughing:

When I was in the Army…blah, blah :wink:

During a posting in West Berlin, a “Phantom Sh*ter” was out on operations.

The Commanding Officer opened his desk drawer and a a note with,

“The Phantom Sh*ter Strikes Again”

Placed on a human turd !

He/she was never caught, maybe a driver now :grimacing:

I knew a mucky ■■■■■■■ who used to find it funny ■■■■■■■■ in empty pizza boxes/take away boxes, and then leaving it on a random wagons cat walk. Filthy ■■■■■ I will never understand the whole ■■■■■■■■ in a bag thing. Surely, as we’re always told that any monkey can do out job these days, the only thing separating us from the animals is our abilities to use the toilet!?

Reubs766:
…the only thing separating us from the animals is our abilities to use the toilet!?