A. Tinker and Co

This crowd were everywhere, and liked Ford Transit tippers with crew cabs. The drivers were also sales reps as the signwriting said “ask driver for details.” They hauled everything from manhole covers, tarmac, aggregate, garden waste, scrap metals, asbestos and dead whippets. They could always get the cheapest fuel around and they seemed to open and close depots at a rate of knots.

Muckaway:
This crowd were everywhere, and liked Ford Transit tippers with crew cabs. The drivers were also sales reps as the signwriting said “ask driver for details.” They hauled everything from manhole covers, tarmac, aggregate, garden waste, scrap metals, asbestos and dead whippets. They could always get the cheapest fuel around and they seemed to open and close depots at a rate of knots.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I think there still going, it’s just that they travel around a bit to stay one step ahead of the police.

Muckaway:

I think they are part of the Pykie Group of Companies!!!

They even a road after them in Frome,it is called Gypsy Lane,the police are too afraid to go there,as they get surrounded by a large group.
The farmer up the road from ours,has a bad temper and argues with them verbaly and swearing,he has had all his metal gates taken,and kit from the farm had gone missing,i gave away some scrap metal when they called around to the farm,and have never had a problem with stuff stolen,but they did have a good “nosey” around all the farm barns,to see what was about or for sale.
i would not want to get on their bad side,if challenged for a fight,it is their culture not to back down from it.

[quote=".
i would not want to get on their bad side,if challenged for a fight,it is their culture not to back down from it.[/quote]
It’s also there culture not to back down from stealing anything the stinking scumbags can get there hands on. :frowning:

exempt from paying taxes,or vat.

The (currently mothballed) Stanton Harcourt depot had a large contract; they removed some copper wiring that was threaded under the road between Stanton and Eynsham. The Police must hire out mini diggers to them as they’re always at their Redbridge yard collecting them…

toby1234abc:
i would not want to get on their bad side,if challenged for a fight,it is their culture not to back down from it.

Tony Martin would disagree with you :laughing:

They don’t like pigshit.A branch of the Tinker Co pulled into a lay by with their Portakabins etc and made a mess over a couple of days,when they returned and tried to set up a depot there about a year later,a local Farmer who owned the adjoining fields spread a couple of muck spreader loads up and down the field right by the layby.The Tinker depot packed up and closed and never reopened again :laughing: .

About 20 years ago they decided to open a depot near Cirencester on a well known farmers land, he went down to tell them they were leaving that night, they said they weren’t, it was a lovely summers evening when he arrived with four of his muck spreaders, and preceded to drowned them in ■■■■, and told them he would be back to do the same thing in the morning, they wern’t there when he went down to give them another dose, and have never been there since. :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:
About 20 years ago they decided to open a depot near Cirencester on a well known farmers land, he went down to tell them they were leaving that night, they said they weren’t, it was a lovely summers evening when he arrived with four of his muck spreaders, and preceded to drowned them in [zb], and told them he would be back to do the same thing in the morning, they wern’t there when he went down to give them another dose, and have never been there since. :laughing: :laughing:

Theres a well known saying “A dog dosen’t like living in its own (zb)”

When I was a shovel driver, one asked “do ya have scales on that there shovel?” “Yes bud, how much do you want?”
“Give me tenty quids worth!” :open_mouth: I paused, then replied "This is a (zb)ing quarry mate not Woolworths (was 12 years ago) :laughing: :laughing: