A special kind of stupid

Just saw this on Faceache. If it’s to be believed this future organ donor was changing his wheel in lane 3 of the M25! Like I say, if it’s to be believed.

Traffic doesn’t seem to be going too fast. I’d still have got to somewhere safer to change it though.

It is as good a place as any lol. He is probably thinking look at all the room i have here as apposed to being cooped up on the hard shoulder lol.

sammym:
Traffic doesn’t seem to be going too fast. I’d still have got to somewhere safer to change it though.

It was probably going quite fast right up until the moment they reached him and all hell let loose! :smiley:

Stupidity of…

Galactic proportions!

How do these people ever learn to cross the road by themselves?

Looking at his clothes, and yes…profiling :smiley:, I reckon he had it done under ten seconds.

If it’s genuine,
Maybe he didn’t want to loose his place in the race* by going into the pit lane?

*sorry, M25 queue.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

What a guy [emoji57]

Pretty much the same level as when you see a lorry driver walk out into the live lane of the A14 or A34 to get back in rather than using the near side door :unamused:

steviespain:
Looking at his clothes, and yes…profiling :smiley:, I reckon he had it done under ten seconds.

^^^
if it was accurate profiling,then he would have a pre 2000 bmw and be listening to “dem bones” on the radio to make the task a bit more pleasurable.or even more accurately,just be whipping out his piece and blagging the next car passing? :slight_smile:
surely for being so much of an idiot and a hazard to all around him there should be an offence involving a ban,
retest,and a basic i.q.test.
for the same logic that its ok for flipflops to drive bladdered as thats the norm where they come from,from what you see driving in asia/africa and such,then he is working from the same reasoning…apart from being a prime example of complete idiocy.

All very true, very true.

Here´s something we havent considered…is the car actually his? :open_mouth:

steviespain:

So does that make it right if it ain’t his

This is why we have instructions on shampoo bottles and “may contain nuts” warnings on packets of peanuts!!!

malcolmgbell:

steviespain:

So does that make it right if it ain’t his

Doubt it, if he´s nickin a wheel that´s just plain wrong, cheeky and somewhat entrepreneurial, but still wrong :slight_smile:

Castillidie:
This is why we have instructions on shampoo bottles and “may contain nuts” warnings on packets of peanuts!!!

They should put them on some lorrys