A shock to the system ! class 2 assesment drive

Hello everyone, hope you are well, im Mark, 40 year old from northumberland, im currently in retail which i hate and decided to go down the lgv route, surely it cant be that hard…lol…had my assesment today at tyne and wear lgv with a bloke called tommy, he was spot on, really good lad and good fun as well as serious if you get me…anyway, anyone who told me this was easy can go and jump, i loved every minute of it but my god i had to really concentrate due to the size of these bloody things! gearbox…the head poncho of mensa mustve designed these things but got easier the more i changed up/doon/aroond/back/foward and everywhere…anyway the whole experience was fantastic and i cannot wait until i start the real training very soon.
ps. i mustve been kak because he estimates 5 days then my test lol best get saving up.

5 days and test is perfectly normal - especially if it’s 2:1 training. So you’re not “kak” at all!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thats good news i guess Pete lol

5 half days of 1 to 1 or 5 full days of 2 to 1 with the test on day 5 is the industry norm

You could also have an assessment at

teamtrainlgv.co.uk/ he is good fair price

or

tynesidetrainingservices.co.uk/contact-us/ not used there before

Know Tommy he is god if you get him be careful with Tyne & Wear although good you may get a different trainer each day

Peter Smythe:
5 days and test is perfectly normal - especially if it’s 2:1 training. So you’re not “kak” at all!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If he does go to Tyne & Wear it is 2:1 & that is there standard

Peter “Kak” is a geordie slang :laughing: if in doubt I can translate :laughing: