A serious question!

hammer:
You can tell me to mind my own business and I admit to having NO knowledge of the firm ‘widds’ but it seems to me that you would be putting yourself in a bad position. The expression “all your eggs in one basket” spring to mind.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to be in a position where I might be in a dispute over a load or payment with the firm who are then going to look at my truck and then give me a bill for work carried out. It would be too easy for them to screw the cash straight back out of you. :imp:

Not at all, all help and information is gladly recieved , to be honest i never really thouhgt of it like that, so thanks for pointing it out, it was just an avenue to look at, i guess doing one or the other wouldn’t be so bad I.e work or garage…!

got to agree with hammer, not a good idea putting all your eggs in one basket, i was in a similar position not so long ago, not work wise but the place where i parked also did my maintenance, got to the point where it seemed it was “either pay my extortionate bill or loose your ■■■■■■■■■■■■” not a position you want to be in.