A.S.Rawlings Transport Ltd

gazzer:
I’ll call off the dogs looking for Olio in Skopolos then Charlie? He was agency for Sainsbury’s before he went to Greece.

Oh believe me Buzzer, traniht has a big finger in the new pie!

Gazzer i cant wait for the big harvest festival party funded by Ian. We could call it the double " D " party, when all is safely gathered in, if you know what i mean.

I dont think the word Funding was ever mentioned that has now given me a migrain :cry:
Mick said he is looking forward to the singing which is more than the rest of us will be once he gets started there aint no stopping him :unamused:

Hi all I’ve just read on Buzzers thread that the Alton boys were in hot pants and bikini tops washing cars ■■
Transport can’t be that bad can it■■? Hope Mick knows the words to the Davies national anthem M.Hopkins

Regards Jimski

Phew! Rescued from page 7!

Mr. Hellawell circa 1994 if my info is correct.

Photo courtesy of Trevor Dance esq.

gazzer:
Phew! Rescued from page 7!

Mr. Hellawell circa 1994 if my info is correct.

Photo courtesy of Trevor Dance esq.

Blimey,he`s got lucky legs. ( Lucky they dont snap when he runs ).I was reminded of Chris Stone by Terry the Sparrow.Is he still importing ceramics from Portugal? Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Charlie is Terry Sparrow his real surname or is it just cos he fought a sparrow for his legs, cheers Buzzer.

Hi all I hope the Rawlings boys are in choir practice ready for August :smiley: :smiley:

R Jim

Buzzer:
Charlie is Terry Sparrow his real surname or is it just cos he fought a sparrow for his legs, cheers Buzzer.

Hello John. Yes Terry Sparrow is his real name.I call him chicken little but not to his face!

Jim.I personally am in serious training for the singing in August.I believe that Mick Hellawell
is taking singing lessons in anticipation.Pat doesnt need lessons as he has a wonderful singing voice.Ian has a great voice as well but is a little shy.Gazzer cant sing a note but is good at opening
and closing his mouth! (No offence intended) I believe Terry is a good contralto.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

All the words come out Charlie, just not in the right pitch or order! Best I keep on miming really for all in earshot, but then that works at home too with 'Er Indoors, lip service it’s called!

traniht:

Hell thats the best post i ever seen on here,reckon Ian must have been caught short or somethin.Any way Mappo has put his name forward for the solo " those were the days " and he’s promised to wear a wig to make it orthentic, but im’e still open to any other competition for the job. Maybe we could have a sing off and we could all vote during the august binge to see who’s best.

Buzzer:

traniht:

Hell thats the best post i ever seen on here,reckon Ian must have been caught short or somethin.Any way Mappo has put his name forward for the solo " those were the days " and he’s promised to wear a wig to make it orthentic, but im’e still open to any other competition for the job. Maybe we could have a sing off and we could all vote during the august binge to see who’s best.

John,

I thought that Ian’s post was a picture of one of his legs,but noticed it was a bit thicker :unamused:

Mappo cannot be Mary as in the August bash press release he is already appearing as Nana Mouskouri and as a tribute to his Scottish accident will be singing “Bridge over Troubled Waters”

Ian is down to sing “Matchstick Men and Matchstick Cats & Dogs”

Jimski will give a rendition of “Big Yellow Taxi”

GazIOW will do his favourite “Valerie”

Horrie will give us the Davies International theme song “Who Pays the Ferryman”

Pat is practising the Swedish version of " I got it one piece at a time "

Gazzer as he can’t sing will appear as Manual Gearchange that well known Spanish bartender who will engage us with of a selection of witty remarks such as “Who’s Round is it ?”

I have spoken to Simon Cowell and he has promised to judge the “Shedfield’s got Talent Show”

Regards
Richard

MaggieD:

Buzzer:

traniht:

John,

I thought that Ian’s post was a picture of one of his legs,but noticed it was a bit thicker :unamused:

Mappo cannot be Mary as in the August bash press release he is already appearing as Nana Mouskouri and as a tribute to his Scottish accident will be singing “Bridge over Troubled Waters”

Gazzer as he can’t sing will appear as Manual Gearchange that well known Spanish bartender who will engage us with of a selection of witty remarks such as “Who’s Round is it ?”

I have spoken to Simon Cowell and he has promised to judge the “Shedfield’s got Talent Show”

Regards
Richard

Hi Richard you have forgotten Ian, he could do Abba’s Money Money Money!

MaggieD:

Buzzer:

traniht:

John,

Regards
Richard

Good morning Maggie D, hope you are well.

In keeping with the traditions of the ‘X Factor’ competition, would this mean that the potential winners of round one would be flown out to one of the Judges Villas for round two??

Is TRANIHT a judge?

Does this mean he would offer board and lodgings FOC for a week plus all travel expenses?

Charlie if you are not up to flying, I will gladfully arrange passage on a Saga Cruise Ship and arrange Jimski to collect you from Malaga ■■

Sorry about the obscure post I had a senior moment but it was 4.45 this morning and I lost me train of thought before it began :unamused:
While I am on is there anybody out there looking for some relief work during the forthcoming harvest period.
If there is anybody who has bulk tipping experience and is at a loose end for about 8 weeks then give me a call 07710909654
Very good payment and working conditions :unamused:

traniht:
Sorry about the obscure post I had a senior moment but it was 4.45 this morning and I lost me train of thought before it began :unamused:
While I am on is there anybody out there looking for some relief work during the forthcoming harvest period.
If there is anybody who has bulk tipping experience and is at a loose end for about 8 weeks then give me a call 07710909654

To any of you bulk tipper men out there.Go for this.If I wasnt so bloody old I would be on the phone like a shot.Ian does pay well over the top.Ive known him for 40 years and he is as straight as a die.Go for it.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Where do sign up? At the Pub in August?

Hi all has any one warned tim that we are planning on invading shedfield again this year. i will try and get over there and let him know. :laughing:

You mean to say he won’t be expecting us Kev?

charlie one:

traniht:

To any of you bulk tipper men out there.Go for this.If I wasnt so bloody old I would be on the phone like a shot.Ian does pay well over the top.Ive known him for 40 years and he is as straight as a die.Go for it.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Charlie,if he will take a tax exile,me and you could double-shift one motor,let me know and I’ll book the ferry.Would need some digs -not the Juniper Berry though. :laughing: