A reminder please chaps

I am starting a new job in the very near future. I have never been affected by one yet so could someone tell me do all those Bank Holidays coming soon apply to fridges. I know if I am carrying perishables I can run on a Sunday but what about all those BH’s??
May seem a daft question but I have been having a ‘blonde moment’ all week thinking about this lol
and where has the thread with all the European BH’s posted on it gone??

Is this the thread you were looking for Bear here ?

Sorry, I’ve never been a Euro fridge driver so I’ve got no idea really. I thought that essentialy, you could run 24/7 with perishables in a fridge though. Keeping to legal hours of course, but a normal spread over, whatever time you start to whatever time you have to finish, whatever day it is, including bank holidays?

HI as you have all ready said when carrying fresh-or perishible food products,you can drive, this also goes for air freight in germany, also if you are working under a contract with the british milltary, you will proberly be given a permit to drive on sundays with out any restrictions, If you are also going to catch a train in GERMANY and have the booking ticket with you ,then again here you can drive as well,

WHEN driveing inGERMANY on a sunday or a bankholiday with out the required permission ,the fine is as follows

for EVERY 15MINS DRIVEN 200EUROS PLUS POINTS ON YOUR LICENCE, which are put in a account for you in the german DVLC
the owner of the vehicle then gets a 400euros per 15mins fine as well,
so if you are a O/D it will be hard on your bankaccount,

Even if the goods are perishable do you not still need a permit to say the goods require transporting on Sunday?
On the Race Car transporters we have agreement with most countries that we can drive on Sundays and Holidays, if we are going to an FIA event, but we have still been stopped by the French asking for permits and have to get a permit for Italy although thats is to leave the circuit on Sunday.

If you are carrying perishable food products, ie fresh milk,meat,fruit,fish
products for example no, if the goods are also air freight no permit
requred only all the paper work with the waybill for the airport,
F1 and also concerts traffic, requires permits which have to be applied for
Youcan also apply for a permit in germany at the freight office which can issue you with a permit .The firm I drive for has permits for all their vehicles which allows them to drive on sundays and all other driveing ban
periods, when carrying certain products that are required on a 24/7 —
all year round bases, these permits are hard to become and are not cheap,

if you happen to run into spain,you cant run in the basque area no matter what perishables you have on.
unless its changed now,but about 6 yrs ago i loaded pears in portugal and came into spain[villaformoso] on the sun morning.
i got about 30ks and got pulled by the basque police.
i was fined 12,000 ptas and parked up till mon morn and my tachos were all ok.