A recognition at last!

After so many years of hard work and dedication I’m glad my efforts have finally been recognized and a company which manufactures those annoying in cab monitors has decided to name their product after me

It’s really heartwarming to see my name on a trucking equipment even if I don’t get my own model named it’s still a small step towards immortality.

I like to thank all my fans for the support over the years for sticking with me through the hard times and to the haters well thank you too because it was all the more motivating for me to keep working hard and improving day after day and year after year and no it’s not a sticker that I put on

We had some…

Of those fitted. They all stopped working inside of 6 months. :smiley:

I like the how they use the lowest image quality

Evolved:
I like the how they use the lowest image quality

It’s inside a Renault :neutral_face:

ETS:
It’s inside a Renault :neutral_face:

My condolences :laughing:

Is it modern art ■■

The retrofitted one at my old place would sound the warning alarm for the presence of something on your left for absolutely anything at any speed including lamp posts, motorway barriers (the roadworkey kind) etc and it would even just go off if it just felt inclined to do so. The cameras were fitted in ■■■■ a way that eventually they wore a groove in the plastic trim of the door as it rubbed when opening and closing and the most useful part was that all images on the screen were inverted so you’d have a back to front image of anything shown which was much confusing at quick glance :unamused:

toonsy:
The retrofitted one at my old place would sound the warning alarm for the presence of something on your left for absolutely anything at any speed including lamp posts, motorway barriers (the roadworkey kind) etc and it would even just go off if it just felt inclined to do so. The cameras were fitted in ■■■■ a way that eventually they wore a groove in the plastic trim of the door as it rubbed when opening and closing and the most useful part was that all images on the screen were inverted so you’d have a back to front image of anything shown which was much confusing at quick glance :unamused:

They’re all like that. They’ll trigger when doing a left u-turn at the yard, for example - just the proximity of the trailer is enough to make it go BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Also when indicating left (at night) all you see on the screen is a flashing amber color which is why I and most other drivers simply rotate it away from view and as much downward as it will go