A recent survey

A recent survey taken by members of the expat truckers on TNUK has shown that 100% of them truly believe that robbbie has issues, some of us think he is a [zb]nt too, but…

Carry on robbbie, for every post, you get multiple replies that discredit your useless trivia :open_mouth:

The main reason I use theis site is for debate, and as you are, without question, the biggest mass debater on here, I welcome your posts as much as I do my next breath, so bring it on biatch :wink:

it would be nice if he would post a link to the article but well when you post bill ■■■■ I guess you cant go and show that what was actually written was not what you posted

Am in full agreement, Mark… Love the use of language!!

It is rather cute how he was so diplomatic about it. But yup Robbbiee and Carryfart seem to yap on about what they no nothing of, stands to reason, Mark and others are here to set them straight. :laughing:

Its not as much fun though since we cant tell them exactly what we think of them, but feel free to ■■■■■ slap him around as much as you want.
Kinda sorta reminds me of Tom over at BFS couldnt drive a sharp stick up a dead dogs ■■■, but seems to have all the answers.

As an ex expat trucker NMM I have to agree 100% on his ■■■■ status :smiley:

Robbie who ?

Thats a new character for the Christmas carol 2 " the spirit of stupidity past"