A RANT

I’m back to work on monday :frowning: after a fornight off.
I was supposed to do some decorating but the boiler packed up in march and we’ve just had a new one installed.

We had our annual gas safety check in march and all was fine, but the following morning there was a strong smell of gas, council called and a fitter turned up at 7.30pm on a friday and told us it was the fumes from the flue we could smell, on a fanned flue boiler! Council called again and another fitter turned up the following night and said gas pouring out and condemmed it.
2 weeks later some bint rings to say they’re having trouble getting parts and it would be 14th April before they get to me, I says thats really strange cos the firm I work for can have a boiler delivered here tomorrow, we’ve got thousands at our depot! Funny how she managed to reschedule for the 7th. New boiler and plumbers turn up and its fitted, except for the electrics, sparky comes following day and makes a complete **** up of it. I ring supervisor this morning and whilst on phone to him I get electrocuted whilst touching boiler switch!!! Supervisor now extremely worried and sends someone to make it safe, same sparky turns up and claims he’d been given wrong wiring diagram yesterday, I says do you want me to print you one off the interweb? & do you want to borrow my circuit tester?
Still no working boiler till at least monday, just hope it don’t get cold again this weekend!

I am totally ■■■■■■ off, 2 weeks wasted. No decorating done and black mould now forming in every corner of every room.

RANT OVER, we’re off to sample the delights at Woolley Edge for a shower.

MADBAZ:
I am totally ■■■■■■ off

I would say you are BOILerING mad about it :exclamation:

I know… TAXI