A rant! facebook

BANG TIDY,

wtf is bang tidy, its not a saying its crap someone on facebook and its facebook im talking about puts a picture of their truck up and people come along " thats bang tidy " bang [zb] tidy wtf is bang tidy :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

you sound like a bloody chav. if you say bang tidy please delete me off your friends list.

" its foggy out there boys and girls so drive safetly home to your loved ones tonight " wtf is that about. firstly im not a boy im a man im 39 years old and 40 in september, secondly i dont drive dangerously i drive to the conditions of the road. i go out and do the job im paid for. if its foggy, rainy, windy or sunny i drive accordinley i dont need you calling me a boy and telling me to drive safetly. you do what you want and il do what i want.

SHAG is something i do with my wife, " alright shaaaggg " wtf is that all about, you sound like a ■■■■ and grow up :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: people who normally call people shag normally say bang tidy.

‘my bad’ is another one. Bellends.
There is more, but im watching Dr Martin at the min.

Nice rant JD :laughing: :laughing: …totally agree,too many ■■■■■ on FB as is in life!!!

Eclectic mix of truckers on there mate. (I know I’m not your REAL mate before you start!) :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
BANG TIDY,

wtf is bang tidy, its not a saying its crap someone on facebook and its facebook im talking about puts a picture of their truck up and people come along " thats bang tidy " bang [zb] tidy wtf is bang tidy :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

you sound like a bloody chav. if you say bang tidy please delete me off your friends list.

" its foggy out there boys and girls so drive safetly home to your loved ones tonight " wtf is that about. firstly im not a boy im a man im 39 years old and 40 in september, secondly i dont drive dangerously i drive to the conditions of the road. i go out and do the job im paid for. if its foggy, rainy, windy or sunny i drive accordinley i dont need you calling me a boy and telling me to drive safetly. you do what you want and il do what i want.

SHAG is something i do with my wife, " alright shaaaggg " wtf is that all about, you sound like a [zb] and grow up :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: people who normally call people shag normally say bang tidy.

The only place I have heard bang tidy said JD is in Cardiff, don’t know WTF it means or if it’s used anywhere else. :slight_smile:

altitude:

jessicas dad:
BANG TIDY,

SHAG is something i do with my wife, " alright shaaaggg " wtf is that all about, you sound like a [zb] and grow up :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: people who normally call people shag normally say bang tidy.

The only place I have heard bang tidy said JD is in Cardiff, don’t know WTF it means or if it’s used anywhere else. :slight_smile:

plenty of it going on with the truckfest lot :imp:

Jessica’s Dad… cracking rant…And if T/N had a like button … then i would hit it lol…

I know what you mean about bang tidy even the boy racers are putting them silly bang tidy stickers on there car.

Sadly I know the answer to this.

Bang Tidy is a frequently said phrase on Celebrity Juice

dar1976:

i dont want to know what celebrity juice is ( unless it includes lily allen ) :wink:

“Tidy” is quite common in South Wales. I suppose “bang tidy” is what I would hope the Swansea girls would do after a few drinks on a Saturday night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

J D - going on 40 - yep! you’re a youngster!!

jessicas dad:

dar1976:

i dont want to know what celebrity juice is ( unless it includes lily allen ) :wink:

I am ashamed of you JD not supporting your local lads who have made it big time on TV.

Keith is a good friend of mine :stuck_out_tongue: and I wish Holly Willoughbooby was…

I have to sometimes tell old people they are not suited to facebook, you may be the youngest old person I know of. (Not a real friend) :wink:

the first time i ever heard “bang tidy” was that welsh truck driving fat bird on gavin and stacy IIRC :blush:

that was a bang tidy rant JD

9/10 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bang tidy does sound chavvy,

but the one I hate is “off of” as in …

Its Chris moyles off of Radio 1…NO its either Chris Moyles of Radio 1…OR…Its Chris Moyles off Radio 1.

NOT BOTH !!

Makes me so angry I could throw the phone down :smiley:

i got a mate who says alright shag he soon gets told to ■■■■ off as for bang tidy i have heard it from that moron keith lemon from celebrity juice he wants jabbing in the eye with a pen till i get bored same with the chavvy scum who say it im a 28 yr old man and i dont say things like that does that make me old?

Abbreviated laughter ■■■■■ me off…seems that every sentence its lol lol lol lol lmfao pmsl lol lol.
everyone seems to spend their time laughing uncontrollably at pretty normal mundane stuff…everyone feels the need to stick lol at the end of each sentence!!! :angry: :angry:

“■■■■ off” is what i say!!! :unamused:

toowise:
Bang tidy does sound chavvy,

but the one I hate is “off of” as in …

Its Chris moyles off of Radio 1…NO its either Chris Moyles of Radio 1…OR…Its Chris Moyles off Radio 1.

NOT BOTH !!

Makes me so angry I could throw the phone down :smiley:

Chris Moyles OFF Radio 1 would suit me down to the ground :laughing:

Bikemonkey:
Abbreviated laughter [zb] me off…seems that every sentence its lol lol lol lol lmfao pmsl lol lol.
everyone seems to spend their time laughing uncontrollably at pretty normal mundane stuff…everyone feels the need to stick lol at the end of each sentence!!! :angry: :angry:

“[zb] off” is what i say!!! :unamused:

LOL. :wink:

FOFF Miserable git. :wink: Hot Typhoon.