A quick sneeky preview to the new unit

more to follow later,later, but here is a quick sneeky look just to keep you lot of my case “lol”, anyone know the unit■■? it was from sittingbourne, come on you number plate spotters,

anyone got a n/side headlight for one of these piles of french crap they wanna sell?? yep i know reno trucks have a lot of lights!!

globby 480:
more to follow later,later, but here is a quick sneeky look just to keep you lot of my case “lol”, anyone know the unit■■? it was from sittingbourne, come on you number plate spotters,

anyone got a n/side headlight for one of these piles of french crap they wanna sell?? yep i know reno trucks have a lot of lights!!

oh dear…
oh dear…
what have you gone and bought a stupid magnum for…
my respect for you now has just vanished they are the ugliest pieces of kit on the market but the again your driver will soon be fit climbing in and out of that thing…
oh god…

note to mind dont talk to globby again :smiley: :smiley:

you will have to get this 1 re-mapped globby so you can blow them down-hill dafs away lol, looks well nice colour scheme

joshh “lol” it was the drivers choice old pal not mine, its a work tool to me, its like someone making you wear a everton shirt!! you wouldnt be happy in that shirt would you■■? and the driver is more important as what he likes and makes him happy hopefully i wont be driving the thing that much anyway,as i dont like em either,

LG. that wouldnt be hard to do anyway to BLOW EM DOWN HILL RACERS AWAY, but we see what its like nxt week on fuel and then i can see a 600+ maggie hitting the streets. :wink: in the nxt few weeks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks nice in that blue… :sunglasses:

Nothing wrong with a magnum… :smiley:

Have you sold the Scanny yet.

Saw it for sale - Alliance & Leicester or was it Lombard, can’t remember.

Used to see it on the M20 a lot, think it used to pull for Fowler Welch.

It was metallic bluey green & blue, wasn’t it?

Crossheights in Leeds cheapest for Renault parts, nice people too.

Cheers

K

globby 480:
joshh “lol” it was the drivers choice old pal not mine, its a work tool to me, its like someone making you wear a everton shirt!! you wouldnt be happy in that shirt would you■■? and the driver is more important as what he likes and makes him happy hopefully i wont be driving the thing that much anyway,as i dont like em either,

LG. that wouldnt be hard to do anyway to BLOW EM DOWN HILL RACERS AWAY, but we see what its like nxt week on fuel and then i can see a 600+ maggie hitting the streets. :wink: in the nxt few weeks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ill let u off then :wink:

To be honest thats one truck I have never driven. I’ve sat in one been given a lift in one but never driven one.
I just didnt like it the set up and all. the cab seemed to rock and roll about all over the place

Just my personal choice though

knowall:
Saw it for sale - Alliance & Leicester or was it Lombard, can’t remember.

Used to see it on the M20 a lot, think it used to pull for Fowler Welch.

It was metallic bluey green & blue, wasn’t it?

Crossheights in Leeds cheapest for Renault parts, nice people too.

Cheers

lombard buddy was sat in the field from sept 08, you mean this colour :wink: have a look joshh :wink: :wink:

K

nick2008:
To be honest thats one truck I have never driven. I’ve sat in one been given a lift in one but never driven one.
I just didnt like it the set up and all. the cab seemed to rock and roll about all over the place

Just my personal choice though

no nick i agree… it doesnt rock and roll like old ones “not as bad anyway” but i dont like the driving position its like been in a 2800 daf with the position of the steering wheel,

topboy no mate still got em, good job as well with the door getting shag"d on thursday eve, poss be on ebay late nxt week the scania :cry: :cry: :cry:

one thing tho arnt they a ugly thing!!! they are even uglier than em down hill racer dafs :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i remember that one mate think it was lombard sellin it ■■? did’nt need paintin that globby some nice vinyl… was a nice colour… job must be payin lad to get a 07 and spray it up… i’ll post some of my new ect later just had it vinyld up to day…

ive got all the pics of it :wink:
£2 each photo
i actualy do think it looks smart for a strange reason

jody1980:
i remember that one mate think it was lombard sellin it ■■? did’nt need paintin that globby some nice vinyl… was a nice colour… job must be payin lad to get a 07 and spray it up… i’ll post some of my new ect later just had it vinyld up to day…

yer lets see it decal"d jody,

job paying… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , you been on drugs this w,end :wink: , yer it was straight enough but not really a green lover to be honest, in for a penny in for a pound “gulp”

Joshh:
ive got all the pics of it :wink:
£2 each photo
i actualy do think it looks smart for a strange reason

joshh you should be asking £3.99 per piccy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jody1980:

sounds good cant waittt

oh ye prices have gone up due to recession hitting hard need to make cash on these they cost me a whole £

nothing :smiley: :smiley:

halfs you git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
halfs you git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

60/40 final offer.
only becuase u have a maggie on ur fleet

i would have this back and on the fleet!! aswell if they would sell it to me and not talk telephone numbers, all my hard work what went into that, it will be at p"boro this year with some one taking credit “lol” of it!!!

that volvo is the dogs :smiley:

yer i miss it was a good old tool, took some keeping up to mind