A quick question about applying for jobs

i;ve not had my licence back from being upgraded at the dvla yet. can i still apply for jobs? i was given a pass certificate when i passed, will that suffice?

i think so…i was told you could as long as you show your pass cert as proof.

go for it mate,probably by the time you get any response from your applications your licence will be back

No harn in looking or applying for jobs when you have your pass certificate. I would think that any job offer you get will be subject to seeing your licence when it’s back from the DVLA, and you will not be able to start until it is.

Unless the company or agency has seen your licence before you got the pass certificate then it is unlikely that they will accept the certificate on it’s own - they need to know what, if any, endorsements you may have.

The examiner says it will suffice until you get your license back, but from my experience everyone I spoke to said " we can take your details but won’t be ablt to offer you anything until you get license back" so techinically it should suffice it even says that on the back of the certificate, but in reality no it doesn’t

The job I have just got have not yet asked me for my license details, address, full name etc. :laughing:
I certainly would not let it hold me back, my license is at the DVLA being upgraded now, didn`t stop me from getting a job. :sunglasses: