A question for the Mods

Could you have a like button on here for lazy posters like myself.
As there is some great topics on here , funny and otherwise…
I have no idea about websites or the like , would be good though…

grumbo:

+1

can we also have a poke button and a block button■■? and send game requests like they have on bacefook? :laughing: :laughing:

Although +1 covers it nicely think its possible to install a ‘Thanks’ button with this forum software i.e. such and such members say Thanks for this useful post.

As this forum allows a nice blend of freedom of expression it for balance it could also do with a ‘Bollox’ button i.e. such and such members say ‘Bollox’ to this poster… :slight_smile:

I think I know which one would be used the most :wink:

grumbo:

Truckbook ?

That sounds like a really ■■■■■■ ■■■■■

No, can’t be done, TruckNet uses pre-formatted forum software and while the site owner can customise it to a degree this doesn’t extend much beyond changing the background colour etc.

It’s got nothing to do with the Mods.

This question has been asked before, quite a while ago.
As far as I remember the answer was, No we can’t. Because, although this software is phpBB based, it’s been modified so much (with the required authorisations), it would be a lot of work to add a Like button.

There is already a system to block another member yorkielee.
You click on a members name at the side of their post. That takes you to their public profile page.
Near the bottom of the first block of information there are two options you can click on - add friend or add foe. If you click on add foe, I think you never see another post by that member, unless they are quoted by someone else. I’d guess it could make a thread a little disjointed though.

Simon:
It’s got nothing to do with the Mods.

This question has been asked before, quite a while ago.
As far as I remember the answer was, No we can’t. Because, although this software is phpBB based, it’s been modified so much (with the required authorisations), it would be a lot of work to add a Like button.

There is already a system to block another member yorkielee.
You click on a members name at the side of their post. That takes you to their public profile page.
Near the bottom of the first block of information there are two options you can click on - add friend or add foe. If you click on add foe, I think you never see another post by that member, unless they are quoted by someone else. I’d guess it could make a thread a little disjointed though.

What happens if you add friend

irish lorries:
What happens if you add friend

You see every post of theirs twice and when you get home they’re sat in your chair wearing your slippers!

I agree, a like button here would be very useful.