A question for people thinking about doing test/new drivers

For me it is spending loads of time with my late father in his truck,all of us used to go 3 children and mum!! Mum would sit in the seat,while the kids would sit either on the engine cover and 2 on the bed oh happy days!!
We would then stop sometimes just outside Thetford , and buy hot sausage rolls and a bottle of Tizer and take them to an airfield and watch Tornados and Jaguars landing and taking off!
When there was room my mate’s would take it in turn to come with us too it was great!! :smiley:
Now a days (apparently) you dont get time to ■■■■!!!

MichaelJ:
For me it is spending loads of time with my late father in his truck,all of us used to go 3 children and mum!! Mum would sit in the seat,while the kids would sit either on the engine cover and 2 on the bed oh happy days!!
We would then stop sometimes just outside Thetford , and buy hot sausage rolls and a bottle of Tizer and take them to an airfield and watch Tornados and Jaguars landing and taking off!

AH - the good old days - I used to take my Mrs and baby/toddler as well :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

To think my dear old dad nearly begged me not to take my HGV,as he reckoned that time’s had changed, roads were much busier, and as he said

People havent got the time to say good morning anymore

and here i am thinking about taking my test in the new year!!!

ROG:
AH - the good old days - I used to take my Mrs and baby/toddler as well :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi ROG, same here mate. :grimacing:

This pic was taken during an unexpected stop for me to change a trailer wheel on the Vienna ring-road…

Here we are in Brussels doing a ‘local.’

Happy days indeed !! :smiley:

That ‘ball structure’ on your trailer seems to have shifted a bit :exclamation: :exclamation:

Thats it a Scania 111 :slight_smile:

I loved my dads !!