A public apology.

From complaints recieved regarding posts on these pages. I can only apologise for comments made by Little Enis. But i must point out, comments that were made by him were made on his own part, they not in anyway my opinion, niether were they the opinion of EAST COAST TRUCKERS or its members. I can only offer my sincere apologies in the wish that these matters may be resumed. It would appear that one of my own posts also caused offence, for this i also offer my apologies, it was in no way intended to be offensive nor aimed at any individual. It was purely with in context of the previous posts, although i do accept that it could of been taken personally.
I hope that my apologies are taken in good faith as they are intended,

Rob Billman. Mr Vain.

I thank the two members who have made the apologies on this matter. It was not asked for by the forum team and it is appreciated that they have done it.

The original thread has been removed

I dont think it benefits anyone for this issue to continue in public on this forum and therefore I am locking the two threads. If you wish to discuss this please private message the individuals - posts on the forums asking for information or trying to reopen this will be removed without warning