A public apology

To whom it may concern.
I’m apologising to Rob k. Maybe i’ve over reacted to his comments and maybe i shouldn’t of been so sensitive. So for the many nasty and snide comments i’ve made about such a valued member of this forum, i’m sorry. I hope that this fine upstanding forum member will forgive me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Gotta go, there are some men in white coats waiting to take me away.

BYE BYE

Have you lost the plot mate? :laughing:

think you got that the wrong way round Mr V, maybe the white coats are a good idea if your apologising for being accused of “running bent” oh and “on red diesel”, for peanuts as said person obviously knows the current subbie rates for every haulier in the country :unamused: and lastly how do you find time to post when your running 23hrs a day. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tell you what rob you want too stop sniffing that wheel polish it aint doing you any good. :laughing:

Funny you should ask about how i find time to post, cruise control and a piece of rope. I’m the good looking dude in the passenger seat!

I think you should have posted that in Arabic :laughing: dubai :laughing: as if :laughing:

MR VAIN:
I’m the good looking dude in the passenger seat!

if you’re going to lie FFS make it believable at least :laughing:

Thanks mate!

As Rob knows everything about everything he will know you have apologised.

Nice Apology Mr V!!! Even if it was through gritted teeth. :grimacing: :grimacing:

As for the men in white coats? I should think ur on first name terms by now!

saying about men in white coats there is 1 at the end of the line at orwell truck park at this moment…and 3 drivers inspecting the front of a truck

wow the 3 drivers have turned into 4!!!

who have just a few mins ago jumped into there trucks and driven off…

NICE THAT SOMEBODY INFORMED ME THAT MY POST WAS MOVED!

edited personal attack ,jb :smiling_imp:

Personal attack on who?

it doesn’t matter thats the point of editing it :unamused: . by the way i don’t know who moved the post i have asked for you though :smiley:

jon

It was probably moved cause it had no business in the forum you posted it in, :unamused: cause after all as far as I was aware it was between yourself and Rob

by posting the apology in the PDF it was an attempt to highlight the issue to a wider audience■■? (surely not) :open_mouth:
Might of been an idea to apologise by means of PM :wink: makes it a bit more personal if you know what im saying.

Be serious! If i sent HIM a pm apology, i’d be asking him to step out side!

MR VAIN:
Personal attack on who?

not you mate :wink:

Take a guess… but keep it to yourself!

Yr a naughty firestarter :laughing: