Bloody agency drivers. :wink:

Ken.

Would have been more fun with a trailer on. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeeeeeeeee-ha!!! :slight_smile:

GIMME THE KEYS - NOW!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who gave you permission to film my test :question: :question:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i bet he`s irish… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (no offence to the irish contingent :wink: )

Captain Matt:
Osama Bin Laden - World Hide and seek champion '01 '02 '03 & '04

Cheers.

I’ll Bet He Drinks Carling Black Label

rob thought that was you m8 on a normal day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
rob thought that was you m8 on a normal day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :unamused: Thanks a lot for spilling the beans Alix :confused:

Dare I admit it on here but I’ve done something pretty similar in a bobtail Merc Axor in the wet before now (AND GREAT FUN IT WAS TOO :open_mouth: :laughing: )

Yes, yes, called me a hooligan and whatever else springs to mind. I’ve got used to it now :confused: :smiley: .

Cheers.

Rob K:
Yes, yes, called me a hooligan

Happy to oblige, you’re a hooligan. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep…he’s done that before. :smiling_imp:
diff lock on, traction control disengaged, its dead easy in a truck, loads of torque means no gear changing and its very controllable, :sunglasses:
Of course if he was wearing a Hi-Viz the the vest would communicate with the truck’s electronics and such driving antics would automatically be curtailed.
Imagine the scene, pull up to security at Tesco’s,
‘’ come to drop this trailer mate’’
‘‘OK drive drop it there, but we’ve a one way system here, you’‘ll have to go all the way round to come out’’ :unamused:
‘‘No-oo problemo,’’ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Sweet… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I appreciate it probably isn’t that difficult, but even so… It’s a ■■■■ impressive sight… :smiley: :smiley:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

If I’d known they had a camera man there for my first drive in a tractor unit, outside MAN Brigg, I’d have waved :slight_smile:

What are you all getting so excited about?

I drive like that all the time, only steering with my knee. My hands are full, one with a coffee and the other with my phone upto my ear!

Show me something special, like doing it in reverse…

Russ