A p transport pontypool

what happened to this firm hoping dave the renegade will have some pics or if anyoone else has any cheers lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he run scanias and ford transcons yellow with like red type stripes that ran at an angle on the cab

More Andrew ( pete359 ) country than mine dreva. I’m up in Mid Wales on the Herefordshire border.
Cheers Dave.

will see if he looks in if not will pm him cheers dave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think they had a mention in the South Wales thread a while back. They used to run out of the Polo grounds estate near Pontypool.

hi dreva,
is this the firm you mean mate.

thats them mate got any of his scanias pls :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cant get my head to remember this one had trucks in pontypool myself was in steel haulage

cliffystephens:
cant get my head to remember this one had trucks in pontypool myself was in steel haulage

Used to see them parked at the Severnside yard on right as you went into Polo grounds [the one you drive around to get to Pritchards] approx 20 years ago.

then they must have been chas powells from usk

Sure a m8 of my late dad, bought a transcon from them,can recall it being in my dads yard at least… but them truck do ring a bell for me anyhow…

dreva:
what happened to this firm hoping dave the renegade will have some pics or if anyoone else has any cheers lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They were sold to christian salverson, then some years later became monax