A new toy for the cab

Hi all

Who, if anyone is getting one of these:

apple.com/uk/

Being an Apple fan I am eagerly awaiting its release :smiley:

Laterz

TruckerGeek

A giant ipod touch which is locked down by apple, no thanks. Plenty of other tablet computers coming out that will actually allow you to add whatever software you want and let you attach stuff via USB.

Bubsy06 wrote :

A giant ipod touch which is locked down by apple, no thanks. Plenty of other tablet computers coming out that will actually allow you to add whatever software you want and let you attach stuff via USB.

Yes…but only Apple’s will work properly. Good luck with the user experience on those other devices :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Laterz

TruckerGeek

Funny thing is you will still need another computer to connect it to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
bit stupid really, you gotta use another computer to convert movies or rip cds onto then copy them onto the ipad then you will run out of storage space, its 2010 and the ipad has a max of 64gb :unamused:

bubsy06:
Funny thing is you will still need another computer to connect it to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
bit stupid really, you gotta use another computer to convert movies or rip cds onto then copy them onto the ipad then you will run out of storage space, its 2010 and the ipad has a max of 64gb :unamused:

64GB? lol, how pathetic

I had an Iphone for approx 6 hours from the time recieving it from Orange to the time it was sent back via Royal Mail to Orange… Didnt realise Apple were so up tight and that you couldnt GET AWAY from them… I mean you spend all that cash for something and your tied to them??

scottishcruiser:
I had an Iphone for approx 6 hours from the time recieving it from Orange to the time it was sent back via Royal Mail to Orange… Didnt realise Apple were so up tight and that you couldnt GET AWAY from them… I mean you spend all that cash for something and your tied to them??

Should of jailbroke it mate :wink:
You get so much more use out of it then

Well, 64gig is possible, I’m so excited to see it.

Fotohayyam | Hits Tech Gadgets | Rapid Blog Share | Shop Market-Market

Got my 64Gb wifi a few days ago and filled it with stuff to keep me amused whilst on a loading bay for 3 hours. :smiley: