A lorry park in Barcelona July08

After tipping in Barcelona on the Whitesnake tour in the summer…

i had to park at a Lorry park for the day, so as it was another nice day, i went for a walk with my camera…

good pics carl, i did razzamatazz the other year, the parking they had arranged for me was a bus depot round the corner which i would of struggled to get in if i was solo in the unit :open_mouth: i went up to the paulau st jordi, the stones were up there, so i got parked ok, and also managed to blag some catering!!!

Is that the park with the showers in a portakabin up the top end!

We heard about the bus depot mat, but ended up here, the bloke on the gate didnt want to let us in as the parking was full, ‘how come i can see at least 20 empty spaces’ i asked, it turned out they were all for pre-paid customers, i think most were using the place as their operating centre, thats why i ended up in a compound near the camper vans.
How about me actually getting out of truck and walking round to take pics Mat instead of taking them thru the windscreen!!■■
Yes jacko, you are correct mate, thats the place, next to the ring road, if you go out the entrance/exit and turn left, across the junction, theres a big shopping mall there.

Nice pics Carl, cheers. Just out of curiosity, is the rules regarding side crash barriers on trailers only enforced in certain EU countries as in the Uk. Just noticed a couple of tri axles in your pics without any ?

Not too sure really mate, there seems to be a fair few countries that seem rather lax with the side bars, it could just be cos the trailers are old maybe and dont qualify to have them fitted. I personally think that they are dangerous without them, especially considering the way a lot of the foreigners drive!