A little info help please

Ok first i dont really want to sound like i dont wanna do overtime as my job is a split job driver/warehouse worker.
If there is overtime to do driving i will do it 9 out of 10 times i have worked the last 3 bank holidays over time also.
But my boss now wants me to do over time warehouse work, now we have full time guys doing warehouse work who never do overtime.
So my boss ask me to do ot i say sure if the rest are going to do there share, he says no im not asking them im asking u kinda thing.
To cut the story short he says if i dont do overtime i will be sacked so my question is can u be sacked for not doing overtime. ?

thx in advance :smiley:

my question is can u be sacked for not doing overtime. ?

What does it say in your contract :question:

Please can you not write in text language as it hurts my eyes :blush:

What does your contract say about overtime and is it compulsory although it does not sound it to me

Are you in a union as you could speak with your rep and ask there advice also look up the employment law sorry I dont have the link :blush:

But it sounds like he is tryin to bully you into working :unamused: and can you do this extra work if you also drive :question: :question: what about your legal time off :question: