A little advise please

reef so im good to go on 45-43-45-43-45 and so on reef.

taco coarse yep its Mexican may as well have been as the snacks thay provided gave me sore ■■■. :smiley:

joe12345:
…so im good to go on 45-43-45-43-45 and so on …

yes

joe12345:

As Rog said above, Yes, but just to emphasise, only based on your current weekly shift times, if you were for example a tramper and were maxing your hours out throughout the week then you wouldn’t be able (or you may struggle) to pay back the owed weekly rest due to the fact that they must be added to at least a 9hr daily rest.

However, with your ‘shortish’ shifts throughout the week it’s not a problem though :wink:

Reef:

joe12345:

As Rog said above, Yes, but just to emphasise, only based on your current weekly shift times, if you were for example a tramper and were maxing your hours out throughout the week then you wouldn’t be able (or you may struggle) to pay back the owed weekly rest due to the fact that they must be added to at least a 9hr daily rest.

However, with your ‘shortish’ shifts throughout the week it’s not a problem though :wink:

Well there ya go, every day is a school day, I was under the impression that the shortfall of a reduced weekly rest could only be made up by an extended weekend rest. Didn’t realise I could say make up for a 42 hour weekly rest by having a 14 hour daily rest.

I know of a firm nearby who run Volumetric units - 8 wheelers,
As they class them as mobile plant, they don’t hold an O license or follow any of the regs

They have to run on white diesel now - but that is about it.

I wish people would stop posting about trucks on here! The thread is clearly about wanting to start a career cooking Mexican food. I have not done tacos myself so I can’t help but I keep looking in for culinary tips :unamused:

Toddy2:
I know of a firm nearby who run Volumetric units - 8 wheelers,
As they class them as mobile plant, they don’t hold an O license or follow any of the regs

They have to run on white diesel now - but that is about it.

yea I recently went for interview and a day out in volumetric truck thay are some piece of kit and having been a ex relief superviser for tarmac on the concrete plants.
I was giving the job but I soon turned down on numerous things I was also told you can drive it on car licence?
but there getting reviewed I was also led to beleve and if so at 44ton it would come under class 1 but me having only class2 thought would be a problem down the line plus the complex of machine needs well maintaining and prone to problems too.

just received my truck however on Friday Mercedes benz arocs 1824.
nice truck but hate auto box and can see the new regen exhaust been a problem