A hours Question

I’m almost 100% sure this will be legal, but not quite.
Here is a close as possible guide to my plan for the questionable period.

A normal weeks work, Sunday to Thursday.
Well over a 45 hour weekend rest. (these will be ensured)
A normal weeks work, Sunday to Thursday.
Roughly 36 hour weekend rest, probably more but less than 45.
Drive my truck down to Cannock on Saturday for the TruckNet Bash.

PARTY :smiley: and have around 18 hrs on rest.

Drive Down to Dover Sunday pm. Cross the channel by whichever means my boss decides and carry on to whichever parking is most suitable for the rest of my trip.

Easter Bank Holiday Monday, so parked up for at least 24 hours ! Weekend rest?

Complete my trip, which could easily run into Friday due to loosing a day on Monday.

A weeks holiday. While probably not restful, no driving of trucks will be involved.
Back to the usual grind of Sunday to Thursday - well over 45hr weekend rest.
Occasionally a trip will go pear shaped and I won’t get home till Friday.

Is there anything to cause concern in my plan?
Is there a pitfall I should take care to avoid?
(I have already considered the consequences of a DD conviction. I will ensure that cannot occur. Secure parking is already arranged in the Cannock area. Please do not concern yourselves about these details, I am only enquiring to settle a very small doubt in my mind about my hours for this period)

I cant see anything wrong there, you can compensate a reduced weekly rest period (36) by attaching it to a daily break en bloc(18+). You don’t really need to do it there either, as the regs say the compensation must be “made up by the end of the third week following the week in which the reduction took place.” Because you are also having a holiday after the reduction, you are well within your rights to get drunk.

A normal weeks work, Sunday to Thursday. - Week 1
Well over a 45 hour weekend rest. (these will be ensured)
A normal weeks work, Sunday to Thursday. - Week 2
Roughly 36 hour weekend rest, probably more but less than 45.
Drive my truck down to Cannock on Saturday for the TruckNet Bash.

PARTY :smiley: and have around 18 hrs on rest.

Drive Down to Dover Sunday pm. Cross the channel by whichever means my boss decides and carry on to whichever parking is most suitable for the rest of my trip.

Easter Bank Holiday Monday, so parked up for at least 24 hours ! Weekend rest?

Complete my trip, which could easily run into Friday due to loosing a day on Monday. Week 3

Full weekly rest week 1.

Reduced weekly rest week 2, compensation required.

18 hour daily rest so compensation already done for week 2 reduction.

Reduced weekly rest Easter Monday to avoid working more than 144 hours between weekly rest periods, no compensation required.

Begin holiday so full weekly rest for week 3.

No 2 consecutive weeks with only reduced weekly rest periods. Compensation paid back promptly, although the holiday would take care of it anyway. No more than 144 hours between weekly rest periods. It’s all good.

Thanks guys. I was pretty sure I was good to go, but there’s always that little niggle when things get away from the usual routine, for me anyway.