A GOOD AS IT GETS.do viaducts count?

having a bad day?
maximum points here methinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wI02VVGb8Ho

He might have got under that if he’d slowed down and lowered his suspension. :smiley: looks like there could be a bit of clearance there.
And another thing if you absolutely must adopt the classic ‘‘I look a complete ■■■■ driving in my hi viz’’ mode, at least make sure it aint ■■■■ inside out. :unamused:
:laughing:

Sometging quite sad about the noise of a slow continuous trickle of tin cans or whatever they are hitting the deck lol

Spanish truck ?

Maybe its just me but that cop at 0.40 actually looked like he made it worse!

He’s hit the bridge support with the corner of the trailer, not the bridge deck itself

Looks like a normal Euro Liner trailer doesn’t it? With that spoiler on the Iveco it would only be a couple of cm taller wouldn’t it?
Not much… but enough.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

toonsy:
Sometging quite sad about the noise of a slow continuous trickle of tin cans or whatever they are hitting the deck lol

Toonsy, that was very existential!

If that had been the UK, the road would have been blocked for hours, instead of which the copper got him to shunt it round the corner onto a quiet road.

toonsy:

Imagine the noise as 16 6ft high full size pallets of bare aerosol tins collapse in a warehouse. The noise was amazing.
The following week I witnessed two huge pallets of the loose roller balls from ball deodorants tip over and roll down a hundred foot concrete ramp , about 200 thousand of them .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That bit at the end when he’s turning left into a road, a load more boxes fall off and the copper just puts his hands up in the air in a WTF moment. :laughing:

In this country they’d probably add fly tipping to the list of offences.

I was having a bad day, till I seen this!