A golden chance

For some reason the winner of our usual Christmas free course has decided not to complete the training. He has got the provisional and passed both parts of the theory.

The 4 day Cat C with unlimited retest training that is no longer wanted by the winner is available for £500 but only until 5pm on Friday.

1 place only may be a chance for someone

That is a very good price.Any reason why the winner backed out?

I hope someone has taken this up. But sometimes offers can appear to be too good to be true - and I understand this.

But if there is an offer on here from the main trainer/contributors, you can be certain of it’s authenticity. The trainers I have in mind are: LGV Trainer, elmet training, chevron training and myself.

And the reason you can trust the offer is that all of us value our reputations and would never place them in jeopardy. Takes years to gain a good rep and minutes to loose it.

From time to time there may be a bit of spare capacity for a number of reasons. The trainer may consider that it’s best to sacrifice profit in favour of keeping vehicles busy. That doesn’t mean anyone can work for nothing, but if (as in my case) staff have to be paid etc, just as well to work to cover the costs for the week than stand still and make a loss.

So I commend any offer made by this group of trainers. Watch out for them!

I have posted this without consulting with other trainers but I am sure they will back me up.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: