A few snaps for all my fans!

I went for a stroll this morning…

Nice pics harry, i like the river and the ploughed field ones in particular.

The secret of the straight furrers is the satellite tracking system fitted to the tractor.( And a ploughman ,of course ) :laughing:

You shouldn’t encourage 'im! :lol:

harry:
The secret of the straight furrers is the satellite tracking system fitted to the tractor.( And a ploughman ,of course ) :laughing:

probably :wink: but they’re not plough furrows :open_mouth: they’re ridges for planting stuff in :wink: spuds possibly - need to check the calendar

great picture though

Usually they plant Marris Piper for seed. They allow them to bloom & when they are big enough they spray the plants with a deadly chemical to stunt the growth. ( How cruel these farmers are ) :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OY 'arry … get orf moy larnd… :smiley: :wink:

thats a hell of a “where am i” thread

harry:

I went for a stroll this morning…

I always thought you were a horses behind harry :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Simon But these are mares ( You can tell by their pretty faces )The stallions are kept under the trees in the field across the road. :laughing:

Harry you have got photografic talent very pleasing to the eye thankyou :slight_smile:

Very good Harry

Take Off!

Horse Power!!

The Black Swan Inn ( The River )

And this is a nature study for Si.A couple of fillies! :laughing:

Some cracking photos there Harry. You’ve certainly got an eye for a good shot.
(I like the furrow one in particular)

Thanks for posting them. A joy indeed!

Its interesting how many people have commented on the furrahs .That grey slate roof on the left is where the lady that owns all the land as far as you can see lives.It was she that told me that the tractors are all fitted with Sat Nav for straight ploughing.

I could spend ages studying nature of that sort Harry, cheers :smiley: :smiley:

And one for Si.

harry:

And one for Si.

They look awfully hot n sweaty Harry, euch :open_mouth:

Simon You talking about the guys? :laughing: