A Few Recent Pictures

An early start…loading from the “sold cars compound” for delivery

View up the middle deck (with Phil strapping the top deck cars down)

Loading for 10…5 up top

Clearance is tight

…that’s the middle deck sorted

…with 2 “downstairs” and the decks lowered to running height (about 15’6" here), we’re ready to roll

View through the mirror whilst waiting at the roadworks on Cross Green Industrial Estate

Not a pretty sight! Still at least there’s no coppers in 'em (yet!) :laughing:

I bet you thought I was green and ugly didn’t you? :wink:

Just a few recent bits and pieces…hope you enjoyed them.

Neil.

Great pics them shrek.I always admire you car transporter lads/lasses i would be sweating buckets everytime i moved horses for courses i guess

same as smiler shrek, respect for the transporter boys… :smiley:

Good post, you weren’t joking when you said the clearance was tight were you?! :wink:

Do the decks not ‘bounce’ when going over potholes ect? Always wondered as when following car transporters you can see cars moving around on their suspension somewhat.
Do you get a yearly bonus if you haven’t had any cars damaged?

Good pics btw.

Oi Shrek!!! :open_mouth:

You on a diet? LMAO. You not been eating enough o’ them thar pies! And that pallet load of beer you bought last week is it all gone yet? LOL.

Good pics mate, you got bigger gonads than me my son! Nice loading that! Keep up the good work, and if you do get a end of year bonus treat yourself to an extra large cow-pie ok! :laughing:

penfold:
Do the decks not ‘bounce’ when going over potholes ect? Always wondered as when following car transporters you can see cars moving around on their suspension somewhat.
Do you get a yearly bonus if you haven’t had any cars damaged?

Good pics btw.

Hi Penfold…the decks don’t bounce, but the cars on these artics need pulling down with straps so they don’t bounce. The reason being that the upper decks travel so close, you don’t want the cars bouncing into them! It’s all on air suspension though, so not too bad! No bonus either!

Clarky:
Oi Shrek!!! :open_mouth:

You on a diet? LMAO.

The photo was carefully taken to avoid the gruesome sight of my big fat tum tum! LOL :laughing:

There’s a couple of pies on the dashboard…just out of sight! :wink:

Mind the trucks not overloaded on the front axles m8! LOL :laughing: :laughing:

You know that you have incriminated yourself in the “mirror” photo dont ya? LOL Hope the fuzz dont chase ya for not being in control of the front axle overloaded(PIES) truck being driven round a roundabout with driver seen eating and taking pictures :open_mouth:
Only kidding lol.

Notice the fuzz cars are Norfolk registered,and the one on the top rear is a diesel.Unusual for a traffic car.

The one on the bottom is a 2.9litre petrol.I bet that doesn’t hang around.

Where were they going then?

Ken.

You couldnt get me an 56reg or newer meriva cdti by anychance.silver if possible.

Cheers
Tonyb

Top Job !!

Clarky:
Mind the trucks not overloaded on the front axles m8! LOL :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: How dare you! :laughing:

You know that you have incriminated yourself in the “mirror” photo dont ya? LOL Hope the fuzz dont chase ya for not being in control of the front axle overloaded(PIES) truck being driven round a roundabout with driver seen eating and taking pictures :open_mouth:
Only kidding lol.
[/quote]

The truck was stationary at the time, I was at red lights in the roadworks :wink:

Quinny:
Notice the fuzz cars are Norfolk registered,and the one on the top rear is a diesel.Unusual for a traffic car.

The one on the bottom is a 2.9litre petrol.I bet that doesn’t hang around.

Where were they going then?

Ken.

Dunno Ken, not my transporter…picture taken on A1 South Near Ponty (no, I wasn’t driving at the time! :wink: )

tonyb:
You couldnt get me an 56reg or newer meriva cdti by anychance.silver if possible.

Cheers
Tonyb

Love to mate,…but there’s a queue! :laughing: :wink:

Mike-C:
Top Job !!

Ta!

nice read :wink:

Good stuff!! :smiley:

Nice diary. Looks like interesting work.

Quinny:
Notice the fuzz cars are Norfolk registered,and the one on the top rear is a diesel.

I was going to ask if they have moved Peterborough into Norfolk. And then I was going to make some witty comment about Volvos, and knowing the engine by looking at the exhaust system.

But since I’m sad enough to know that ‘AE’ is Peterborough mark, I can’t really knock you for knowing all about Volvos!!

So I won’t bother!! :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

flying_fenman:
Good stuff!! :smiley:

Nice diary. Looks like interesting work.

Quinny:
Notice the fuzz cars are Norfolk registered,and the one on the top rear is a diesel.

I was going to ask if they have moved Peterborough into Norfolk. And then I was going to make some witty comment about Volvos, and knowing the engine by looking at the exhaust system.

But since I’m sad enough to know that ‘AE’ is Peterborough mark, I can’t really knock you for knowing all about Volvos!!

So I won’t bother!! :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

You’re right.

A lot of the ‘A’ prefixes are Peterborough,but they class them as Anglia for some reason.

Ken.