A few random pics

Just a few pics of loads and things that got in my way.

Tipping JCB France

JCB Loadalls are a bit of a tight fit.

This one was on my truck 10 minutes earlier.

Bog Rolls :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is this road?

BOBCATS

The shunter struggles a bit in a tight space. Universal Tug can be used to move semi trailers and demountable boxes.

My sat nav brought me to the main railway line in Coventry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of us would have killed to get a new TK.

You can never have enough straps.

good picts mate ,

Bog Rolls :stuck_out_tongue:

send us one ere indoors,has the rear to match. :open_mouth:

How was the JCB secured to the trailer, chains or straps â– â– .

nice pics mate, loads of room on top of the jcb’s for some groupage!!

hal56:

The brakes were on, what more do you want? :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Spardo

[The brakes were on, what more do you want?]

Brakes would only stop it going forward & backwards,what about it coming through the side, as its only a curtain sider.
How about sorry officer my load came through the curtain & landed on that car , but at least the brakes where on.
If i where to drive a low loader arround with any plant on & no chains, how long do you think the load would stay on.â– â– .
I can see he used straps.

Speaking of chains, I think yours is being yanked… :wink:

Very good wheelnut. You don’t get to have a go of the JCB’s yourself?

Mike-C:
Very good wheelnut. You don’t get to have a go of the JCB’s yourself?

I normally drive the little compact machines off but it depends on the customers

hal56:

The JCB was secured with 4 x 5 tonne straps, we are not allowed to chain them as we may scratch the paintwork and loading gravel doesnt. :wink:

I believe you were questioning whether I bothered to fasten them on. Well I do, and if you read any of my posts on this emotive subject you will find that I do not condone using pvc as a load restraint :stuck_out_tongue:

In this case the personal access cage had 2 straps over it while the JCB Loadall was strapped over the tyres using a type of barrelhitch. In this depot at 8am there were already 5 trucks waiting for one ramp so I had opened both curtains and removed the straps before getting onto the access ramp

Mart:
Speaking of chains, I think yours is being yanked… :wink:

Perhaps suffering from a severe case of smiley blindness? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

hal56:

The JCB was secured with 4 x 5 tonne straps, we are not allowed to chain them as we may scratch the paintwork and loading gravel doesnt. :wink:

I believe you were questioning whether I bothered to fasten them on. Well I do, and if you read any of my posts on this emotive subject you will find that I do not condone using pvc as a load restraint :stuck_out_tongue:

In this case the personal access cage had 2 straps over it while the JCB Loadall was strapped over the tyres using a type of barrelhitch. In this depot at 8am there were already 5 trucks waiting for one ramp so I had opened both curtains and removed the straps before getting onto the access ramp

Got to have a laugh at that :laughing: , " yes driver wee are signing for it damaged as its paint work is scratched " !!! now go lift that 5 tone of â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ! tiz the strange world we live in !

Fallmonk:

Wheel Nut:

hal56:

Got to have a laugh at that :laughing: , " yes driver wee are signing for it damaged as its paint work is scratched " !!! now go lift that 5 tone of â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ! tiz the strange world we live in !

It does happen but in that particular case I was at the JCB headquarters in Paris and they were setting up an open weekend for customers. The small loader on the back was a replacement because of shoddy paintwork.

In Yorkshire we still point at aeroplanes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I suppose a lot of our work is returning used packaging to Europe, and sometimes they even give you a few bonus pallets. :slight_smile:

Sign waiting for update maybe? :confused:

The poor relations. Narrow cabbed TGA. :wink:

Stack from the roundabout in Coquelles. :frowning:

If we must have caravans, I want that one. :wink:

Just looks wrong, no straps, no nets, just gravity. :open_mouth:

Some good piccies there mate!

Good pictures there Wheel Nut, thanks for posting

I love to watch other people work.

Nice low centre of gravity load.

Grockle Transport. How the other half travel abroad.

Its still a Scania though.

British Steel (France)

AS Taylor. Hawk Kawasaki.

Difficult loads to strap.

What is this?

is that brick carrier a belgiun? they seem scared of strapping stuff down

euromat:
is that brick carrier a belgiun? they seem scared of strapping stuff down

I know what you mean but that was one of Canutes finest. He seemed to put a lot of faith in shrinkwrap and plastic banding