A few pictures from my Photobucket account

didnt matter that it got ■■■■ wet through bb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
didnt matter that it got ■■■■ wet through bb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

zb the machine, i got soaked!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Highly unamused!!!

I dont think it mattered to much about the machine, not that it bothered me, i wasnt the one loading it!!! :laughing:

(language edit.)jd

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: great pics again though mate keep them coming :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Them things on the wheels are for snow chains you bunch of muppets, wheeltrims! you can’t help yourself can you with your silly bits of chrome :laughing:

yella:

dreva:

BuzzardBoy:
Just going thru my Photobucket account, deleting pictures, and found some i thought some of you guys may like…

Loading out of Poole Bay Freight, i spied this in the corner of the yard…

is that the old predator show truck■■?

no, the predator was a 6x2 S ride. thats a 6x4. i know this for a fact because i sold the truck to jon nicholls who done it up. my thoughts were the same as yours though dreva on first glance. now i look again, you are right, it is still an S ride but for some reason the bloke has put twin wheels on the rear axle.

If that isn’t a rear axle conversion I think that could be an A-Ride, they had twin rear wheels, the S-Ride had a big air bag in the middle of the chassis rails just aft of the rear axle, that’s also a Globetrotter conversion & not the genuine thing, it’s also pre 84 if the F1017 badges are correct & would’ve been a flat top, tidy old beast considering it’s probably 25yrs old.

Nice crease in the side of the Eurostar too :blush: