A few pictures for Carl

Professional load securing in last picture… :unamused:

cheers rox where were they took and what are them things in the second pic

Judging by the pump numbers in the first pic I would guess it is in Luxembourg somewhere.

The second pic is a house that sits beside the road from Dunquerke to Lille, they are rockets and guns.

These are outside Dunkirk on the left towards Belgium…Its a farmers defence system against another attack from Germany/Brussels !!

very nice selection thanks a lot-

Coffeeholic:
Judging by the pump numbers in the first pic I would guess it is in Luxembourg somewhere.

The second pic is a house that sits beside the road from Dunquerke to Lille, they are rockets and guns.

yes seen that house many times dunquerke to lille unusual

them type of steels trucks used be a common site not so much now i think

They were designed by the French Truckers Union to protect the driver ( & god help anyone else! ) Like that invalid car pottering along on the hard shoulder! :laughing:

hi roxy
are you still drivin for wayne

i should have known where the rockets were as ive been past em once or twice :blush: well as roxy has posted a pic of his volvo i suppose i should post a pic of mine although its not got as much bling on as roxy,s :laughing: :laughing:

yeh george still there r u still with parky carl get them wheel trims on

there all on now mate i,ll get a pic next week of it all blinged up :laughing: :laughing:

roxy wrote

carl get them wheel trims on

there ya go mate wheeltrims are on :smiley:

hi roxy yep im still here mate bombing about here there an everywhere

harry:
They were designed by the French Truckers Union to protect the driver ( & god help anyone else! ) Like that invalid car pottering along on the hard shoulder! :laughing:

but first and foremost to accommodate long steel though harry, n’est ce pas?

carl rox got his other nearly new truck aventualy not got a pik yet but its a scania with some bling as usual

Its only a four wheeler so the steel won’t be all that long. If you look at the height of the floor of the cab you can see that any steel would shoot underneath the drivers feet in the event of a sudden stop.

carl rox got his other nearly new truck aventualy not got a pik yet but its a scania with some bling as usual

That wouldnt be the one that looks like its once belonged to a certain coles would it, :sunglasses: drove past WLC’s place today and there was a very smart looking blue/purple scanny in there

gav thats waynes truck and it is fast and the furious and its well smart mate