A few pics that may be of interest

■■■■ Swather from North Allerton to Denbigh, North Wales.

Bit scary loading/unloading this as the base unit was on its own transport trailer, plenty of swaying around :confused:

Tree Harvester from Ross on Wye to Boston

SP Potato Harvester from Tarpoley Ches, to Bonby Nr Scunny.

And coming back home when the season was finished.

Fast-Trac and trailer loaded with old ploughs and potato equipment from Bridgewater to Harwich for onward shipment to Tunisia.

Waiting to get loaded with Muck Spreaders in a rainy Immingham.

Still waiting :cry:

:cry: :cry:

Bingo :smiley: time to go :sunglasses:

Big classic JD artic steer from N.Yorks to Boston

Another classic :confused: :confused: from Cambridge to Wem, Shrops.

I see some strange sites :stuck_out_tongue:

Another three wheeler, but you might need to screw your eyes a little :smiley:

Some of the many combines we’ve moved.

The same NH TX66 waiting for the ferry at Holyhead, to take it to Dublin.

A Big A

If it fits on, we’ll move it :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to go to a farm just west of Gloucester on the A40, it was the afternoon of friday 20/07/2007, whilst I was loading it started to rain a bit :astonished:
Needless to say I got a bit wet :frowning: but it carried on raining, and raining, and raining, loaded I made my way into Glos.

And out towards the M5. The traffic going into town didn’t stand a chance :frowning:

SP Beet Harvester from Grimsby to N.Yorks.

Tractor from Maldon Essex, Maize Drill from Cirencester, Claas SPFH from Telford on Liverpool Docks for onward shipment to N.Ireland.

Big JD 9000T series from Evesham to Immingham for onward shipment to Russia, Fast-Trac for Shrops.

Do you think my bum will look big in this :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahem :slight_smile: , they decided to close Donny soon after I delivered this :confused:

Some nice pictures Jo. I think im destined to become a plant & tractor man, as long as I dont break my nails :wink:

be thank full u didnt have to drive that hesston swather they were a right ■■■■■ to load onto stepframes what with the castor wheels at the rear

farmer:
be thank full u didnt have to drive that hesston swather they were a right ■■■■■ to load onto stepframes what with the castor wheels at the rear

Yes, that ■■■■ cutter does look like a pig to unload, It would be worse if you had to reverse the bed rully off with it :stuck_out_tongue:

We almost got a thread started on here about Wufflers once :wink:

all this ag equipment is making me homesick…time to get out my John Deere t.shirt :cry:

Trubrit:
all this ag equipment is making me homesick…time to get out my John Deere t.shirt :cry:

I think i have a UTB Universal jacket somewhere :laughing:

Insanely jealous, oh how i’d love to do that line of work. Great pix, well done.

Very interesting, and good pics.

Looks like you love going to Riverside Immingham?

Great pics.

Its great to have a job thats not run of the mill. Lots of great pics,thanks. That truck and trailer looks heavy(unladen) especially with a V8 lurkin under the grille. :sunglasses:

great pics.
where did you go in maldon, was it ernest doe’s?

I used to run tractors in and out of Cheffins and Grain in Cambridge. Didnt have a low loader though, just an F86 with an A frame drawbar.

Thanks all for the compliments :sunglasses:

farmer:

Your right, they’re not the easiest of things to load, if theres a telescopic handy its best to chain up the ■■■ end and guide them up with the loader, then spin the castor wheels ready to reverse off before lowering.

Wheel Nut:
We almost got a thread started on here about Wufflers once :wink:

When I left school, spent six weeks dragging one of them around and around and around, then the old man saw the light and bought a Haybob :stuck_out_tongue:

MR VAIN:
Insanely jealous, oh how i’d love to do that line of work. Great pix, well done.

Yes its very satisfiying, but bloody hard work :unamused: On mon am I’ve got my week planned out, but by tues pm its usually gone got ■■■■ up, and as most of it is second hand, it’ll be dusty, or oily, or covered it ■■■■, or all three :confused:

grahamA:
Looks like you love going to Riverside Immingham?

Great pics.

Sometimes you have to take the rough with the smooth :stuck_out_tongue: as with all dockers, they’re a law unto themselves :confused:

ellies dad:
Its great to have a job thats not run of the mill. Lots of great pics,thanks. That truck and trailer looks heavy(unladen) especially with a V8 lurkin under the grille. :sunglasses:

The trailer is a bit of a monster, its weighs in at around 13.5 tonnes, giving a tare weight of unit/trailer of 22.5 tonnes :frowning: so the extra weight of the V8 does’nt make a lot of difference, but the extra grunt is very welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

chilistrucker:
great pics.
where did you go in maldon, was it ernest doe’s?

Yes it was Does, but I was working for the Irish customer, collecting all the bits he’d been busy buying on his regular trip over :stuck_out_tongue: .

Wheel Nut:
I used to run tractors in and out of Cheffins and Grain in Cambridge. Didnt have a low loader though, just an F86 with an A frame drawbar.

Cheffins now hang out at Sutton nr Ely, it must be europes biggest ag machinery auction, but funnily enough most of the tackle leaves in the back of a custainsider/tilt destined for eastern europe, so things haven’t changed much :stuck_out_tongue: