A Few Pics Of What I Have Been Up Too

My Truck Parked up in Newport last week.

Some mini waste compactors that I had to deliver to various locations around central London…some of these places are unreal to get to in a car let alone an 8 wheeler!!!

Yep, another tight one in London, just behind the Queen Mother Pool, Vauxhall Bridge Road, Loaded up some steel framework for an adjustable floor so that divers can use it and it can be used as a shallow pool for kids too.

Not alot of it left in there, took us 3 hours to get it all out and onto the back of the truck.

Our new addition, been stretched and built to be a little “special”
One of our more unusual jobs. Take the communication POD off the back of this and transport it to where its needed, in this case collect from Bedfordshire and deliver it to somewhere near Stonehenge, designed to be transported and able to be moved from vehicle to vehicle it has its own power supply and weighs just under 5 tonnes, this is a new model thats going into active service shortly.

some nice photos there clarky! top job

Hutchie:

Thanks Hutchie,
Told you that i had a unusual load on yresterday didn’t I lol…that communication pod retails at approx £2 million!!! The commander took great delight in watching me manouvre it VERY slowly with the crane, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clarky:

Hutchie:

Thanks Hutchie,
Told you that i had a unusual load on yresterday didn’t I lol…that communication pod retails at approx £2 million!!! The commander took great delight in watching me manouvre it VERY slowly with the crane, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was that you on the M1 southbound around junction 8 (i think) this morning waving like a loon■■?

Good stuff as usual Clarky.

shuttlespanker:

Clarky:

Hutchie:

Thanks Hutchie,

was that you on the M1 southbound around junction 8 (i think) this morning waving like a loon■■?

LOL…yes it was :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I only waved at last minute cos I wasn’t sure it was you, lol. Anyway you were pressed against the side window smiling like a nutter!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: AND waving like a loon…lol

Clarky:

shuttlespanker:

Clarky:

Hutchie:

Thanks Hutchie,

LOL…yes it was :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I only waved at last minute cos I wasn’t sure it was you, lol. Anyway you were pressed against the side window smiling like a nutter!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: AND waving like a loon…lol

guily as charged :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

actually, i was trying to stay awake, i had been up since 2am after about 3 hours sleep :cry:

8wheels:
Good stuff as usual Clarky.

:wink: Thanks

Some good photos clarky, did you take the communication pod go to Rollestone camp?

Well done mate , you’ve got that truck looking really smart. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I also like the look of that fh ,it’s crane is the same as mine .
The PM63SP is a good crane but it does have it’s faults and gremlins.
I’ve had mine now for about three and a half years so i’ve got to know it quite well
so if any of your guy’s have any questions that you dont want to ask your supplier just give me a shout. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

grahamA:
Some good photos clarky, did you take the communication pod go to Rollestone camp?

Yep, thats the one, the roads are alittle narrow and windy on the camp ain’t they?? It’s a WWII camp that hasn’t really been modernised. By all accounts we will be transporting a load more of these once they have finished making the rest of them.
Alfaman, I have passed on the info to the driver of the artic, Cheers. :wink: :wink:

Interesting loads and pictures, Clarky! :smiley:

Clarky:

grahamA:

Yep, thats the one, the roads are alittle narrow and windy on the camp ain’t they?? It’s a WWII camp that hasn’t really been modernised. By all accounts we will be transporting a load more of these once they have finished making the rest of them.

Never been in the camp it self but been down the side to a haulage firm a few times

nice pics and stories clarky,its nice to see different aspects of the industry we work in.top man!.

that pod end up at larkhill then clarky?

wirralpete:
that pod end up at larkhill then clarky?

Nah mate next camp along, Rollestone…