A few piccys of the air line bar

i think its MG trophy blue am i right :question:
it looks good i like the art work on the side of the cab :sunglasses:

no lug its not the trophy blue, thought about that colour tho and it nearly ended up that colour to be honest,

Renault clio blue?

eeeeeeeeeer :sunglasses: nope koop, but not a million miles away tho "

red bull blue?

no

i know what colour it is…

Blue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
i know what colour it is…

Blue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you are correct the only one to get it spot on :open_mouth:

is it intake transport blue :wink:

def not intake blue

its all well and good fittin double rears, i’ve had them on all my scania’s in the past even on my first 3 series, i dont mind the wiring part the bit that gets me is the agro gettin the short bolts out the housings to fit long ones, then when you want to change the housing for any reason you can never get the bolts undone :confused:

soldering iron tappy :wink: its easy when you have the know how “” lol""

Tappy:
its all well and good fittin double rears, i’ve had them on all my scania’s in the past even on my first 3 series, i dont mind the wiring part the bit that gets me is the agro gettin the short bolts out the housings to fit long ones, then when you want to change the housing for any reason you can never get the bolts undone :confused:

And there was me thinkin yr the clued up kid!

Drill holes in stay, insert M12 bolts from behind, weld heads from behind stay. Repair washers an nyloc nuts, job done.

globby 480:
eeeeeeeeeer :sunglasses: nope koop, but not a million miles away tho "

Citreon?

MR VAIN:
[And there was me thinkin yr the clued up kid!

Drill holes in stay, insert M12 bolts from behind, weld heads from behind stay. Repair washers an nyloc nuts, job done.

weld? :open_mouth: i’ve never had the time to strip down the entire wing section to expose metal to weld to!!! :open_mouth: if your willing to go to that length you might as well use the standard bolts and fit the lamp the normal way!!! :confused: i normally drill all the way through and put repair washers on the clearpass side :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

Tappy:
i normally drill all the way through and put repair washers on the clearpass side :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

AND THEN CAN’T UNDO THE NUTS?

MR VAIN:

Tappy:
i normally drill all the way through and put repair washers on the clearpass side :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

AND THEN CAN’T UNDO THE NUTS?

how come? i put very long bolts through, they go all the way through the rear light cover , the wing stay, the wing and through the clearpass so the nuts are very easy to get to :wink:

Koop:
Renault clio blue?

is it the williams (sorry spelling) clio blue from the 90’s ? top little car :sunglasses:

no lug its not a reno or citroen colour

Globby, was that you i saw this morning around 06:30 heading northbound on m1 passing northampton services, pulling a cobelfret trailer?