A few piccys of the air line bar

it’s looking nice pal. wot you doing with the rear wing tops they being painted?
Them pipes won’t smoke laid there! :laughing:

they are painted steve they are just the spare ones i put on as i get sick of ripping the things of :blush: so just run with the tag axle mudguards on crap wing tops…

jody i wish i could afford to get HIGH :wink: :wink:

globby480 we all would if we wer’nt small hauilers… :open_mouth:

you keep makin new threads and it takes me ages to find it!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

no ive not worked out what blue it is yet i will go through all the pm’s and see if i can get my head round your riddles!!! :confused:

bloody hell you like your suzies out the way!!! :open_mouth: they’ll defo stay grease free but they’ll be stretched to buggery!!! :confused:

nice bit of stainless contrasts the BLUE well :wink:

hella are well located fella :sunglasses:

maybe suburu or rs focus ■■? woteva its a lovely lookin truck fella !!! it’s a credit to ya !! jus not sure bout the airline bar ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

no its neither colour chappers, the reason well 2 reasons the ailr lines are that high is … wait and see :wink: :wink: :wink: all will be shown shortley

1 of the reasons is due to the hight of the trailer air couplings and was sick of them gettting snaged etc,

2 reason … wait and see :wink: :wink: :wink:

lookin good geeza
as always

:laughing:

why you got palm couplings on :question:

simple mav, i need them on for the job i do :wink:

globby 480:
no it isnt out of line!! its how the cab was with it been parked slightly on the kerb :wink:

sorry, don’t believe you :confused:

the truck is parked with the offside wheels on the kerb, so, the cab would be leaning the OTHER way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
no it isnt out of line!! its how the cab was with it been parked slightly on the kerb :wink:

the truck is parked with the offside wheels on the kerb, so, the cab would be leaning the OTHER way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it is it is i tell you it is :wink:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

you need some of these shuttle for them dafs :wink: look well on them :wink: :wink:
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daf-Stainless-Ste … 240%3A1318

how high are them susies 8ft■■? :open_mouth:

dont be silly 8ft, they are 7ft 11" silly billy :wink:

globby 480:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

you need some of these shuttle for them dafs :wink: look well on them :wink: :wink:
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daf-Stainless-Ste … 240%3A1318

i have already seen them :slight_smile:

i am waiting until i get my next “project” then it will have them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and you still haven’t answered my previous post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

how long you had R series rear lamps on they old girl■■?

whats going on with the out of line near side deflector■■?

Tappy:

globby 480:

how long you had R series rear lamps on they old girl■■?

whats going on with the out of line near side deflector■■?

Bloody hell Tappy, you ain’t half picky :laughing:

MR VAIN:
Bloody hell Tappy, you ain’t half picky :laughing:

attention to detail my good man :wink: , curious about the rears. i had to straighten my deflector up b4 fitting my prem kit :unamused: not sure if daz is planning a kit for this mota. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Curious about whos rears!!!

tappy its had r series lamps on since i got give a BIG box full of them about a month ago now i was given 15 sets all new :slight_smile: and for FREE LOVELY JUBLIEEEE,it may even get another set below them if i can be bothered to wire them in, mind you the way i rip them of i will need them aswell. :wink:
air kit ■■ carnt be arsed to mess around with the pivot studs and replace them to be totally honest as yet, its a very easy fix but yet again tappy thats me whats a easy job i carnt be arsed to do■■? always later,later,
shuttle which question pal?? aint i answerd for ya? the cab leen do you mean, belive me if thats what you are asking the bar is spot on level trust me but bring a trust tape and have a measure for your self mate if ya dunna belive meeeeeeeeeeee :laughing: :laughing: when on level ground it lines up,