A few photos

This guy has been up here for a few weeks now.I think they are running these to a new windfarm in the Rothes area.This is the smaller top section of the tower. They bring them into Invergordon by ship from Denmark.
I think this one was broken down as his mate with the larger lower section was away on his own.They normally run together. Will try and get photos of the larger one sometime,if anyone is interested.

This is one of the blades for the turbine.It is about 45metres long.Measured the truck with the tower section at about 35 metres.

That’s pretty impressive. I like the size of the cab, I wonder what it’s like inside.

Paul

Probably a bit like the one here laxasv.se/page.asp?id=66&t=1
Very caravanette, but more roomy than normal. Apparently its built on the same chassis as the T cab.

there ya go paul
tramper beat me to it :laughing:

with that type of cab
you can sell the poxy house
and live in it! :laughing:

very nice :sunglasses: lucky git,can i put my name down for it when hes finished with it, :laughing:

Was that not the lorry that was on the front of the P & J that lost it load of pipe when the trailer landed on its side.

r900ver:
Was that not the lorry that was on the front of the P & J that lost it load of pipe when the trailer landed on its side.

Yes,thats the one.

Good Pics :smiley: