A few of my recent spots (inc a v8 or 2 for corcheela!)

this (dare i say it) was smart, all the dash was painted, and it sounded the nuts when it drew off…

this pole was in, well poland!

i doubt this was a v8, but its not much good now (hope the driver was unhurt)

ex a&s (r t steward) scania still looking good…

smart cattle shifter which parks in ipswich a lot (guessing the driver lives nearby)

thats it for now…

nice pics,

like that scanias paint, very smart

Very nice :sunglasses:

Hello euromat,

Saw the steamline parked at Humpheys on the 140 yestrady, was on me way back from Norwich, didn’t have time to stop and take a piccy!!

Ron

Axorman:
Hello euromat,

Saw the steamline parked at Humpheys on the 140 yestrady, was on me way back from Norwich, didn’t have time to stop and take a piccy!!

Ron

i had just dropped my trailer in there and was only heading home so i had plenty of time, thats where the burnt out one was pictured

Good pics, Euromat,

But wolves and dolphins…only the French could come up with that theme!!!

Humphrey’s seems to have some interesting ‘remains’ parked up. I think there’s an area - presumably where the recovery division puts all the wrecks - where they do reconstructions of accidents and stuff?

The Streamline looks great.

chorcheela:
Good pics, Euromat,

But wolves and dolphins…only the French could come up with that theme!!!

Humphrey’s seems to have some interesting ‘remains’ parked up. I think there’s an area - presumably where the recovery division puts all the wrecks - where they do reconstructions of accidents and stuff?

The Streamline looks great.

i know, crazy french eh!!

its amazing what humphreys end up repairing, looking at the remains of trucks round the back when im passing is stunning sometimes

That 143 is smart :sunglasses:

euromat:
this (dare i say it) was smart, all the dash was painted, and it sounded the nuts when it drew off…

have you lost the plot mate? that is terrible!!

…but not as terrible as these!!! Funny old Europeans!!!

:astonished:

I’d rather drive any of those than that T cab of euromats mate!