A few of my new fiat (as carl would say)

Very smart :smiley: Is it a limited edition? How many wagons do you run these days?

I’ve fixed your pic links for you.

cheers some got mixed up in there ,they were only suposed to be of the stralis

So Ferrari boy, if your not first out of the gate at end of sorts do you spit your dummy and have them move you up the queue now :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Also does the other Deeley have to let you pass on the A5, team orders and all that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

looks good mate, them new shape fiats are tidy lol

we run just the 2 now jacko the iveco n foden , no i wont goin front if i can help it i hate the old man following me lol , carl yes its its ok just a bit more fierce on take of than the merc but other than that its a nice motor to drive and prob dosent lack much space compered to the merc just miss the flat floor

Very smart mate. Looks good in the red.
Looks like its got some big tanks on it, you going be doing some long distance stuff?

Grasshopper:
Very smart mate. Looks good in the red.
Looks like its got some big tanks on it, you going be doing some long distance stuff?

Chester, Stockport or Alton. Although the driver was seen to don a straw hat and wellies last week and head in the general direction of Denis F :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

nope billy done a couple of bodmins recently which is distance on TNT crap ,it dosent look like i have any stage/tour work comming up this year