A Few from my heavy haulage days

a 60 tonne lump, a local move from Dawsons wharf to Tees offshore base in Middlesbrough

Grossing at 110 tonne , I took this stator from Enron power station on Teesside to Lincoln where it was to be refurbished, shown here at the power station waiting for the police ■■■■■■

Loaded with a 100 foot bridge beam at Newport, en route to Edinburgh

A 5 metre wide fabrication loaded at Rotherham, it was going to a new factory in South Wales, yet again waiting for the police to turn up

Mick, the driver of the Volvo parked behind me loaded 3 of these 100 foot wind turbine masts in Spain and shipped them to Portsmouth, where I met him. shown here on the M6 en route to Northumberland

THANK YOU RIKKI, the pictures are great, how about a little post to

explain. the work that you did as I;M sure that you have a tale or

maybe two or three, in you dustybin,

Excellent pic’s Rikki-UK :smiley:

rikki,just out of interest.i was following a wide load today under ■■■■■■ by a company vehicle and a police ■■■■■■.the load was just short of the complete width of the motorway ( 2 lane ) now i tend to have a good distance between my truck and the police ■■■■■■ vehicle.there was a car that was on the outside lane and he was slowly crawling up on the police vehicle.what i want to know is their a set distance (laid down in writting) that you must be behind the ■■■■■■ vehicle :question: or is it down to what i tend to use whilst following them,common sense and courtesy :exclamation: :question: :wink: :wink: