A few burning questions

Hello all! just have a few burning quesitons after having a browse of the forum for a bit before getting an account setup. Very breif background i currently work in a ‘stable’ office job and have been interested in driving professionally for some time now and have the theory / provisional all in place, my questions are however:

Driver training, is it worth travelling out of area to do training, the company i have initially thought i would use for training is Croydon based and im a bit hesetant due to the area / idea of it not being 1-1 training and feel the attention of the instruction may be deviated by having two students at once. I have had a look at Peter Smythe training and think it would be a really good choice but just want some opinions on 2-1 training or 1-1 training and the providers locally.

Jobs, aware this is a hot topic on this forum and quite hotly debated as to what happens after you obtain your class 2 and the use of agencies or going into a company full time that are looking for new drivers, is this common practise now for full time jobs becoming more frequent for new drivers or is it usually worse conditions than agencies?

Finally the market at the moment now the country seems to be opening up a bit more with restrictions due to end in the next couple of weeks will agency work should i go down that route become more frequent or will it become over saturated, the other issue being is getting work due to my age being 22 and having no experience in the field would this drastically affect getting work more so than being over 25 for example?

Looking forward to some replies hopefully and getting on with training!

Agencies will look at your experience and may offer van driving or 7.5 tonne, to see how you get on, taking into account your age as well. Insurance plays a part and whether some companies will take you will depend on both age and experience, and also how long you have held the category (sometimes 2 years since passing is mandatory).

Nobody on here can tell you the right thing to do because it is about personal circumstances and if you wish to take the risk of leaving a stable job as you say.

In terms of the training, 2-1 training may give the opportunity to observe mistakes the other candidate may make.

Noremac:
Agencies will look at your experience and may offer van driving or 7.5 tonne, to see how you get on, taking into account your age as well. Insurance plays a part and whether some companies will take you will depend on both age and experience, and also how long you have held the category (sometimes 2 years since passing is mandatory).

Nobody on here can tell you the right thing to do because it is about personal circumstances and if you wish to take the risk of leaving a stable job as you say.

In terms of the training, 2-1 training may give the opportunity to observe mistakes the other candidate may make.

Interesting re the 2-1 training and being able to observe the other candidates mistakes never thought of that before, thank you for the reply 7.5 tonne to start with wouldn’t be the end of the world, it is just working up to the bigger size ones eventually!

Thanks for the help.

Covid might rule out 2 to 1 at the moment